Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by matto3
    1. never heard of him so he ent that good
    2. we've all been in the top 5 at some point ben but some of us would rather play for fun not to "try" and win
    3. does it really bother you that much? If yes then simple kill him next round or have an arsehole do it for you
    ur point is..?

Quote Originally Posted by Beano
    Quote Originally Posted by cat01
    yeah we all love ourselves too ben. please stop you have proven you can play now why still insist you are the best?
    cos this twit is dumb to say the least
    ya noob... next time ask around for stats... never know
    wot ye mumbling about
    about the fact that a noob like you should be helped to get 1st place and 200k resp is easy to make in 2 mins. things i would do for beanoland

i misread sorry ;X

"aint that bothered LOL i had more rep than him but i gave my stats away ;D"

2. we've all been in the top 5 at some point ben but some of us would rather play for fun not to "try" and win
    3. does it really bother you that much? If yes then simple kill him next round or have an arsehole do it for you
    ur point is..?
    Ben im not getting into a slagging match with you here you aren't worth a ban.

My point is build a bridge and get the fcuk over it. You did not win omg has your world ended or you trying to show you can win to get crew? hmm ? hmm ? end of my two pence.

RULE BRITANIA

fukin drives me nuts chopper probs had 900 billion and 10k stats max

ur point is..?

My point is build a bridge and get the fcuk over it. You did not win omg has your world ended or you trying to show you can win to get crew? hmm ? hmm ? end of my two pence.

RULE BRITANIA
    lmfao ye rabbling on

" Beano
    Hitman
    Spirit: Very high
    Respect: 680617
    Stamina: 87%

Intelligence
    Charisma
    166868 Strength
    Tolerance
    Cash
    $3,623,064,241

Donation time ;DD"

1. United Kingdom Chopper2600
    Hitman
    Respect: 676466
    Kills: 5

i had more rep...

im here cos hes a cash noob and i feel like havin a rant

ur point is..?

RULE BRITANIA

It's a shame those who we're added didn't accept, we only got 1 mouthy twat off the square
    http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/3258/sigqm7.jpg

Valo and myself did it about round 12 we were 2nd and third but rather than be there we went killing. Plus dont try to bullshit by saying you had no cash. Just don't ffs

Valo and myself did it about round 12 we were 2nd and third but rather than be there we went killing. Plus dont try to bullshit by saying you had no cash. Just don't ffs
    did i say i had no cash? lmfao u need glasses i dint rob ac anyway all cash from buildings like the rabbits that ****in dominant the UK's top 20

what gang is that tyla