Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Please let me also to join the Gang

Quote Originally Posted by TheKaisaR
    the Gang
    The Gang .. Oh No

lmao noobs

Generozo what i was tolking about ... it will be other players from other countrys like united kingdom portugal, poland and others but we need only players from europa we dont need brazilian or others players

Ahm .. Good Luck .

Quote Originally Posted by romkiss
    Generozo what i was tolking about ... it will be other players from other countrys like united kingdom portugal, poland and others but we need only players from europa we dont need brazilian or others players
    it always be complicated.. for exemple, i have some thecrims friends from other countries.. brazilian too.. if you play with someone you dont trust.. who garantee you that in the middle of the round, someone of the team will betraying you for his country?

play always with people you know.. its the better

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebaby
    Quote Originally Posted by romkiss
    it always be complicated.. for exemple, i have some thecrims friends from other countries.. brazilian too.. if you play with someone you dont trust.. who garantee you that in the middle of the round, someone of the team will betraying you for his country?

yeah and if ur partner **** u upp
    u can always report him and * opps BoOoM Ban
    so easy

its not funn to losse the acc u have spend a lot of time

like blubeby sayd

play witch ur old and trust friend
    like i did this round

Greate Round )

Quote Originally Posted by frazer2k4
    Quote Originally Posted by Generozo
    International Team .
    What Is The Point To Be Maded ??
    It Can Be A Team For Country .. It Can Be Team By Some Friends
    But A Team By International Players .. What For ?
    AnyWay .. Good Luck
    Obviously, you didnt understand the rest of the topic..
    Well .. Obviously I Understand The Rest Of The Topic Very Well
    2 Good Point Of View For Why I Was Wondering From This Subject .

1-
    the problem is not the mix.. if you make an international team.. there will be no more competition no one will give his best.. to make more than other countries, like now..

but you can play with internacional friends (people that you know), and represent a flag :P if you play with people you dont know.. in some day of the game.. they will betraying you.. so that their country win.. it must be people that you can trust in..

2-

Now U Know Why I Was Wondering .. Its Impossible Man To Happened

Now Who Is MisUnderstand The ResT Of Topic :P

What i can understand of the topic is, a simple que what what you, me and all others think of an international team.
    And if you,me and others what to join one so send a pm to topic creator.

So here we go, dream teams and international teams have ups and downs, like it allready been said the hart of a player is stronger to his contry .
    Maybe not all but most uf them i think, so *strange* gas is a big risk to happend, but the gd stuff is it is hard to find as many friends in your own contry to make a safe gang and big at the same time .

Like i see it you cant eat the hole cake and still have it after,
    so what to do then ??
    Its only a game we play, and most of us is play it 4 the fun of it and , so why dont have a great time with gd internet friends and do a gang .

you have some and you will get some in the game while playing, and its a risk no matter what you do 4 ga or backstabbers .
    But the longer you play your sack of friend get bigger, so the gang you have gets safer.

Only the biggest problem in an international gang is the language
    , not all can write english so very well .
    But there too you will get better every day, or you can ask beano to learn it to you he is the best in that point everybody understand what he writes or ment lol..

This is my point of view as a member of TF4U that you surly can call an international gang 4 a long time still going strong

Maybe the most killed and gad too lol

TF4U is old and strong gang but ..:: Kill Army ::.. is the best