Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default No building, a bug?

Hello,

about 5 days ago i've bought 2 buildings for heroin. I had 4 building before (for heroin), so now it wold make sence that I wold have 6 of them. But here is the problem, I still have 4. They took my money and I got nothing.

Can someone tell me what's going on here?

Thank you

It is a bug .

It is an expensive bug then

i think nothing like that would happen...im sure that u didnt have enough money 4 it... or mayb some1 else has ur pass and he just sell 2 of them then when u bought more 2 u only got 4 not 6...

if i didn't have enough money, then i wouldn't be able to buy the building, which I did, and no one else has my pass, even if he would, I would still se buildings right after I bought it, and admit that your precius little game has bugs and don't always blame the players

sometimes strange things happens.

this is software and hardware, not all is perfect.

last round i could sell once my drugs two times to ship. and?

or avatar is in rave still after you killed him, so you kill him again. :P

buy buildings again, play, have fun

Quote Originally Posted by zverina
    if i didn't have enough money, then i wouldn't be able to buy the building, which I did, and no one else has my pass, even if he would, I would still se buildings right after I bought it, and admit that your precius little game has bugs and don't always blame the players
    hehe.. this is my 7th round and i havent ever seen like that what u r talking about.... but mayb u forgot that u only bought 2 not 4 in the 1st