u can rob ac all round if u want , yer a noob its all yer gd at

Roughly, 2500 str/tol Bazooka + Nomex.

Or 2000 skill overall
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

Default amswer

1,8k of stats

mean machine 700-3000 ( min. damage 700 )
    and
    nomex

good luck to all

Default Re: amswer

Quote Originally Posted by netroxzse
    1,8k of stats

mean machine 700-3000 ( min. damage 700 )
    and
    nomex

good luck to all
    Indeed with these statistics , you could to do robbery, but it's a risky!

Look at this:

I had got on my ten accounts statistics over 1800 and minimal damage a over 1000 and this calulator sayd that I could do it (normal- no risky!!)
    So, Then I did it, but after 10 robberies , I went to Prison
    Then, I trained my minimal damage to 1400 damage and with statistics 1700+ I did AL Capone, and I didn't have got any problems with it.

So You should to have better statistics than 1800!

Calulator sayd that I can rob SAFE => 4500.
    My rabbits had 4550-****, BUT ALL MY RABBIT WENT JAIL !

Fail in calculator or bug in Game?

as the administrators and other players keep reminding everyone... to make the game more interesting the system is a little bit deeper now. Just having the stats alone will not do it. Just having the most expensive gear alone will not do it. They are more dependent upon each other now. I'll give you a couple of hypothetical situations:

If i have been playing with the bfg for the past two weeks, and you have been playing with the mean machine for just one day, and we have closely equal stats, i most likely will win the assault because i have more skill with my weapon.

If you successfully commit robbery with a weapon you have been playing with all round long, and that weapon is a rifle, and then you buy a brand new heavy gun, and it is the first heavy gun u have used, you might fail that same robbery because u are not skilled with it.

If your stats are in the millions, but your actual skill and proficiency on a weapon is significantly below the recommended skill and proficiency level on that weapon, it is a chance you will lose the assault or robbery.

And also remember, as the administrators have to say over and over again... there is a randomness factor in robberies also.

and before you try to use the "you don't know what you are talking about, you are a noob" card.... no i am not. that account is just a new account. as is this one.... so don't even go there.

-Quest4Redemption