Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: nightclub lag??

Default nightclub lag??

I am UNAMUSED!. Several times today I have went into raves and there have been no red rels on my relations list, then a few mins later I have been attacked or whatever. Why is this happening?

it isn't lag. let me paint a picture for you: you go in the club. no one is in there when you enter. while you are in there i come in, but because you haven't refreshed your page you don't know i am in there. either you leave the club without refreshing (so you don't know that anyone came in after you) or you refresh, but by the time you do so i have already left (so you still don't know anyone was in there with you). now i have red relation, and you never saw me. not lag, just means they came in after you.

ooooh chelle a noob telklin you how ta lay
    lmfao

its the random events that rly **** up hunting justget that man of urs ta pedle faster n ye wont lag as much

Propably these are server's mistakes etc.

I don't remember but about 1-2 weeks I saw on Webside "Mozilla Side", the plugin ,and When I installed it, The Game was be faster than before it

Quote Originally Posted by Quest4Redemption
    it isn't lag. let me paint a picture for you: you go in the club. no one is in there when you enter. while you are in there i come in, but because you haven't refreshed your page you don't know i am in there. either you leave the club without refreshing (so you don't know that anyone came in after you) or you refresh, but by the time you do so i have already left (so you still don't know anyone was in there with you). now i have red relation, and you never saw me. not lag, just means they came in after you.
    let me paint a picture for you...I have been playing for longer than I care to remember so I am well aware of not being seen in clubs, I make use of the technique myself. My point is AFTER refreshing my screen , coming out of the club and then checking my rels again, they arent showing up. That was my question, but thank you for attempting to respond.

try logging in and out rly fast trick i learnd for hunting

//edit ; and if u remember i seen u in clubs a few times and matto

ive been doing that zapp and still nothin on my els list then bam hit , Matt will tell ya he was watchin last night when it happened . I got hit by someone 30k resp , I mean of course i would have deleted that rel , i was jst chuffed he didnt kill me lol

prolly some ****in noob **** knows then yel need ta ask ebibawheed or zorro then
    cany help ye , least ah tryd lol

lol thanks i just got really frustrated last night it happened 3 times...it only seems to happen when the only clubs that come up on my nightclub page are the admin clubs :S

this is Quest4Redemption. notice something... different name. which proves this point.... you have just been playing longer than that particular name. but unless you have been playing since day three of the first round, you have not been playing longer than me friend. sorry i misunderstood your question... but don't try to insult me by using the "how long i've been playing" card. just simply misunderstood your point, that is all. has nothing to do with legnth of gameplay... which as i said, unless you have been playing since the first round, day 3 of the first round to be exact, then you haven't been playing longer. but good luck with your problem friend. and to defend some of the true noobs, some of them know more than us because a lot of them take the time to read all of the rules and all of these forum post in their entirety which means they end up having a larger knowledge base than some of us... not all of us, but some of us.