Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: nightclub lag??

oh... wait... my name didn't change, forgot i was still logged in with this account.... hold on one sec....

ok... this is Quest. now my point makes more sense. sorry, forgot to log out with Quest.

quest, i wasnt being rude with my response, I was simply stating I know how to check for red rels.

Quote Originally Posted by Quest4Redemption
    this is Quest4Redemption. notice something... different name. which proves this point.... you have just been playing longer than that particular name. but unless you have been playing since day three of the first round, you have not been playing longer than me friend. sorry i misunderstood your question... but don't try to insult me by using the "how long i've been playing" card. just simply misunderstood your point, that is all. has nothing to do with legnth of gameplay... which as i said, unless you have been playing since the first round, day 3 of the first round to be exact, then you haven't been playing longer. but good luck with your problem friend. and to defend some of the true noobs, some of them know more than us because a lot of them take the time to read all of the rules and all of these forum post in their entirety which means they end up having a larger knowledge base than some of us... not all of us, but some of us.
    Erm hows about i tell you it is lag oh and if you wanna play that game my accounts older than yours so stfu and speak only about what you know

what the h-e-double hockey sticks are you talking about? if you read chellz1's post then you will see we have already established what we needed to know as far as us clearing up our understanding, or lack there of. so i guess really the only other person's opinion that matters now is her's since it is her question and the person that has an official answer to the question, and seeing as how you, nor I, fit either of those descriptions, how about we both shut up.

chellz1, i really owe you an apology now because the same thing just happened to me multiple times in the past hour. no matter how much i refreshed it countinued to only show me. and then even after leaving the club i played for 10 or so minutes checking my relations and had no red relations. in those ten minutes all i did was buy some stuff and manage some hookers and what not. did not go in any clubs or whore houses. and about 15 minutes later i had like 10 red relations that came from out of no where.