Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Red relations

Default Red relations

Could someone tell me why the **** when i go into a club my reds arent showiing up right away, even though i know i have em'.Also could one of the so called brilliant developers please fix the club list, its only showing the outpost , peppes so on, is getting rather annoying.

And also if its not to much of a bother could yas put the game back to how it was, this game is supposed to be 18 and older or with parental consent, not ****ing ages 0 to 8.. cheers

Default Re: Red relations

Quote Originally Posted by joekikkas
    Could someone tell me why the <font color=green>***</font> when i go into a club my reds arent showiing up right away, even though i know i have em'.
    go to plastic surgery

great help there turk ya wanabe spaztic shudnt need ta facelift the servers shud show up rels staright away, give or take a few seconds for lags its no the 1st time this been braugth up , check chelles topic
    dont try ta help its over your head, yer a fanny

ok thats one bandaid solution turk, but what about longterm, and still waiting to hear why 90 percent of the time only gay clubs like niveu ,outpost only show, no actual players rave or clubs.

I will ask every hour on the hour till i get some proper support/feedback.

P.s. just a reminder you have already lost atleast 80 % of the great players cos of things like this, seems like it would be easy enuff to fix... im sure im not the only one who has complained

it's been 1 hour already (crims time)

No shite, wouldnt know am no really playing anymore.

Wouldnt wanna get banned for spamming

My other alter persona's are also not happy, that is not a good thing.

oh... come on... someone answer the man already (except turk)! this is not a way to treat players! fukkers

I've lost lot's of stats due do this that joe's mentioned, Every time i go hunting, i see them in the rave go to asault page to attack them, and nothing shows up, no relations, It just says "Choose" but from nothing to choose from. About 10 seconds later i find myself in hospital with -6k Stats. Sort it out!

I guess we just not getting an answer frostie, this is just getting ****ing sad,This is exactly why ppl on this game go off on the crew, mouthing them off and sorts, its almost like the crew craves arguements, and insults....

Let the games begin

Yeah joe, **** it just died again this morning.. It's bollocks check this:

You have been attacked by Voyage20
    (Day 115 11:23)
    You lost the match.
    Your intelligence decreased with 2357.07.
    Your strength decreased with 4957.76.
    Your charisma decreased with 2312.33.
    Your tolerance decreased with 4900.85.
    Your weapon did 1486.78 dama ge.

Takes the piss really