Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gang Assualts

Default Gang Assualts

I never thought about this before... if you gang assault someone with a bounty on their head who gets the credit(s)... every one or the person that originally initiated the gang assault? or anyone at all for that matter?

noone gets the credits , ye only geta bounty if u kill th target 1vs1 thaugth a great mind that playd so long like yersel wuda relised that by now

never gang assaulted someone with a bounty on their head before, and if knowing something about an online game that isn't written in the guide and the only way you would know the answer is if you have tried it before or gotten the information from a source makes you have a great mind, then I guess I wasted my time getting two ph.d's . we should just let the world be ran by teenage game geeks.

before any of you overly sensitive people spend the next three days acting like babies about the comment i just made... i was being sarcastic so don't get your panties in a bunch.

well ye seamed to know sooo much ya prick

so ****in sorry for answerin yer question , yan ungratefull bastard next noob please

you know... you really have some anger management issues man. if all you were doing was answering the question then you could have left the sarcasm part out and simply replied by saying: "no one gets the credits"... and that would have been the end of it. If your age is correct in your profile, you are almost 20 years old. you are getting a little too old to be so immature. But a teenager will be a teenager.

ur interlect in the real world means **** all on this game noob

think about how ignorant that sounded... intellect in the real world means nothing on a GAME? your priorities are quite twisted my friend. A game means nothing period, real world or any other world for that matter. And if you are ignorant enough to eliminate intelligence from ANY equation... then you have a lot to learn. That is part of the problem with children these days... they only apply intellect in educational based scenarios so when it comes time to apply it to "every day" situations they end up lacking. What seperates the good students from the smart and intellectual students is that a smart person NEVER cuts it off. Cutting off your intellect is something you should never do. That is a God given gift like anything else, and to cut off any gift is to be unappreciative.

This game doesn't pay my bills. This game didn't get me any of my degrees. But intellect did. So I would say that intellect does matter in the sense that it affords me the free time to play a game because I can take a week off and not fall behind in work because my intellect allows me to be two weeks ahead anyway. Now if your age is correct in your profile then you will be seventeen this year. If you haven't graduated from school yet and don't have all A's in your classes, or at least mostly A's and B's then you need to be somewhere with a text book in your hand studying or doing some homework instead of playing a game. Now let's see if you are sensitive enough to take me serious and get offended and actually waste your time replying to this.

P.S. thanks for doing so and being my number two in the other thread. You are helping me reach my quota. Thanks again.

dont start tellin uz ye life story again fs

so ye edit ye message arsehole, keep buttoned up ye dont know shit about the game and ur embarrsing urself trying to act all smart (yawn)