Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gang Assualts

(yawn)

i enjoy wasting ur time

As do I enjoy wasting yours.

yes! because im the one spending ages writing paragraphs

it doesn't take ages to type a paragraph if you are a well versed typer.

and u think i care because?

I would hope you don't care... but something is compelling you to respond to any and everything I type. I would be scared if you did care because that would say something about your mental state of being... but at the same time it is just as disturbing because at least if you did care then you would have a legitimate, concerning, but legitimate reason to respond to everything I type. But doing it for no reason is just as concerning.

but ur not replying to me are u.......

Now if you are doing something else at the same time such as watching television, or listening to music, or something, and just happen to pop back on every now and then to respond because the juvenile and puerile rants we are going on with each other is pathetic yet slightly amusing... then i understand. but other than that... well...

yer im watchin tv.. ye point is?

If you read enough of that to answer the question then you should know what the point is... but since you are too ignorant to use context clues i will retort it to you... at least you are not just simply glued to the computer and this is your main focus. in other words... at least you are not pathetic like those people that actually stress over this shit. it is a compliment simpleton.

I must ask... what is your motivation for responding? Mine is just to see you idiots actually take this serious and react in such belligerent ways. To actually get pushed to the point where you fuss and curse and throw insults like a school yard brat. But what is your predisposition?