Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Gang Assualts

and there was a bug on bounty gangassault, thats why its closed

good night superstars

Quote Originally Posted by Keltek
    p.s. What is ****up? I am not trying to be funny, we just don't use the F-word in that particular contextual placement in America. Is that the way you say "shut the <font color=green>***</font> up" or "<font color=green>***</font> off" in your jargon? Or is it something that you have heard others say and are just saying it wrong? Or does it have another context?

You know what I wouldn't mind... a thread where people from different places do like a mock dictionary of their slang so we can have a better understanding of some of the different slangs. because i am sure that some of our slang sounds just as farcical to non americans as yours does to us. the only thing is... over here we change slang too **** often. our slang usually doesn't last past six months. unless you are stuck in a time loop, there isn't but like one or two slang words that were popular among teenagers in early 2007 that they are using now. and then about half of the slang that does transcend time either changes meanings, or retains the meaning but is only used in certain contexts and sentence structure, every year.
    www.wido.co.uk

****up is shortend cuz yer nah worth the full effort in tellin ye ta jst shut the ****up whi ye think yer mad cuz u got a shity service pistol replic or sumn
    go on that forum and tell them there aw talkin wrong , lmfao see how long ye last bawbag

first of all why would i be mad for having a pistol? that just makes no sense once so ever. secondly i didn't know department of justice officers carried replicas. glad you told me so i will be prepared next time i respond to a call. and what do you mean see how long i last? it isn't like anyone can physically do anything to me. and there is nothing you can say or do over a "forum" that is going to hurt my feelings or change the way my day goes. your contextualizations are really bad. any one... i repeat... anyone will last as long as they choose to keep typing and or arguing. simple as that. you are such a simpleton. if you think someone saying something negative over an online forum makes any difference in the day to day activity of what i do on earth you are an internet geek that needs a life... and some pussy (if you like women) and some dick (if you like men).

ooooh is some1 getn a lil wound up woudnt that make you a hypocrate? makes sence yer a screw sounds like ye got a stick up yer arse about sociaty

Normally I would respond with a contextual response, however, nothing you typed was legible, or lucid rather, and I don't feel like attempting to postulate what real words correspond to the words you were typing in your argot. But it is unequivocal that you meant it so everything is copesetic... your opinion is your opinion just as my opinion is my opinion. Until the next time doltish and loquacious ones (if that applies to you)... I pray that all continues to go well for everyone. Good day.

stop tryna make yerself sound educated , no1 here gives a**** if u were home schooled by racoons or valadictorian at yale ye use big words ta hide yer own insecurites sad sad lil angry man stop talkin down to people and ye might get a little respect , untill then dont wonder why nocunt likes u its because yer an arogant prick

if you consider those big words then you must be an idiot. simple as that. don't know how people that made it past the years of matriculating at an educational institue from childhood to adulthood speak over there, but over here we don't spend all those years in school learning to increase our vernacular to not use it. and the educated don't speak like the uneducated just to make them feel better. An adult doesn't speak to a child like a child, or the child will never learn to speak as an adult. And an intellectual doesn't speak to an idiot like an idiot, or the idiot will not understand the standards that must be set to reach a level of intellectualism. so if you want me to digress just so you don't have to run and get a lexicon every time i type, then i implore you to either not worry about responding and or reading what i type, or step up your game and stop speaking/typing like someone that spent the last 30 years being raised by a deaf, uncultivated, parrot with a lisp impediment.

and because i know you aren't that good at using context clues... cultivated in that context is not the same as using it in the context of cultivating land.

p.s. if you think i care whether or not some one on an online forum likes me or not you are sadly mistaken. and for you to take the time to determine whether or not you like some one on an online forum means you are either an internet geek or just **** right pathetic. you have no dictation of the course of my day to day life therefore you are insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

there ye go talkin down ta ppl again , ye rly must think sun shines out yer arse eh sooo sorry that the UK dont have the culture of america lmfao

If you feel like I am talking down to you then it must apply to you. If I didn't hit the nail dead on the head then you wouldn't feel like it was talking down to you because I wouldn't be talking to you at all (i would be talking simply to the person that it applies to). But a hit dog will always holler. If the shoe fits wear it, and that shoe looks great on you my friend. All you need is a three piece suit to go with it and you will be the cleanest thing in church on Sunday.