Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Gang Assualts

You know your last statement made absolutely 0% sense. There is no way to even directly resond to that. It just made no sense once so ever. Having a first language has nothing to do with speaking proper. And a first language is simply that language that you grew up speaking. So unless you don't speak anything at all by definition everyone has a first language. Whether you speak it well or not is another story, but anybody that can speak anything has a first language. Anything you learned past the age of adolescence is considered second. And that has what to do with whether or not you speak correctly or not? Nothing? Didn't think so. And if you consider just not wanting to read giberish defeat then who am I to argue. If you have to tell yourself that to make yourself feel better then I am game for it.

if ye look at the Uk square the only ppl that talk in proper spoken english are ppl with flags that are not UK if ye playd more than 5 ****in minits ye wud see that everyone online speaks in a way that can be typed for speed and still understood , you being a grammer nazi probibly cant underston that since everything has to be all posh and propper , ah think its anal tension ye got , must be that stick up yer arse that yer getn bested by some1 who u class as lower inteligent than yerself ya ****in mook

spit yer dummy elsewhere ya slevering waste of vaginal discharge yer wrong jst admit it

i'm wrong? this is coming from a man that just spelled just j-s-t... ummmm... yeah.... ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Keltek
    i'm wrong? this is coming from a man that just spelled just j-s-t... ummmm... yeah.... ok.

grammer nazi