Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Visitors in Rave/Night Club

I think this is a bug, but I'm not sure.

If I'm at a Rave/NC and I press the refresh button a few times to watch who is coming in, after some presses I can't see the Visitors list no more! And even if I exit and enter another rave the Visitors list is gone forever (It only shows the letters Visitors but I can't see who's inside including myself).

Even if I logout and relogin the problem persists, what's happening? Is this a bug or what? Is this some measure against rabbits? It really makes the game unplayable...

yes, it sucks, but it's not a bug, it's a feature

U can't see the visitors anymore because u have too many red relations on that account. If u go to the hospital and do plastic surgery, you will be able to see ppl in raves again (until next time u get too many red relations, of course)

too many homies u have there.

Yep that's it thanks a lot guys! :P

But what's the point on this? And will the other guys that are inside be able to see me on that raves?

I think this feature doesn't make any sense...

yepp, others would see you in raves. and this feature have sence. if it wouldnt be like this you may put 50 resp rabbit to club for 1 hour and get f.e. 50 relations, and sure there would be someone for ga. with this you have to put plastic surgery once/5 minutes .

Quote Originally Posted by cRiMiNaLnEcA

But what's the point on this? And will the other guys that are inside be able to see me on that raves?

I think this feature doesn't make any sense...

think about it man ......the point of this is so you dont end up with 1000000000000000000000 red relations, it can be annoying but infinite red homies would be worse I think. and yes they can see you

if you want to see the ppl inside chance your face...

Quote Originally Posted by sowney2
    think about it man ......the point of this is so you dont end up with 1000000000000000000000 red relations, it can be annoying but infinite red homies would be worse I think. and yes they can see you
    I don't think anyone would survive much time with 1000000000000000000000 red relations. At least not the majority of the players

As for ga you can create 50 rabbits instead of just one and plant them on 50 different raves for 5 minutes and you can plan ga like that, so I really don't see that as a justification for this feature.

It makes some sense, but I think the current maximum number should be at least increased... it's really annoying like that.

Quote Originally Posted by cRiMiNaLnEcA
    It makes some sense, but I think the current maximum number should be at least increased... it's really annoying like that.
    at least you dont fall asleep , i still think its good like it is .

when i entered the night club the rabbits att very speedly why