Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Getting away with killing...

What's the trick on killing? I mean if I kill someone I will go to jail 90% of the times, but I see people with 1000+ kills on the game! Hows that possible?

With 1000 kills they would spend the entire round in jail, actually more than 1 round I think! So unless this guys pay a fortune to buy credits and escape from jail everytime, how can they do it? Is there anyway to kill avoiding jail? These numbers are really strange...

if u are hitman u got better chances getting away with it...
    and about the guys who have 1000+ kills have u ever thougt that their rabbits attack them?

now you know why there arent prizes for winners of Killer ranks. with
    multiacc allowed those statistics are really just for fun

Well... rabbit gangs that's what I thought at first, I was just hoping there was any other explanation.

But in fact for what i see strategy for this game is now a matter of builing gangs of rabbits to attack your main acc to get free stats.

People with no life can be 24/7 doing that and they'll be on top. I think something should be done about that.
    Anyway not that I care much about that as I only play this for fun and don't see any fun on spending time building rabbits... but the main strategy for most of the ppl seems to be that and that is hurting the game. And the worst thing is they calling n00bs to everyone that doesn't make that, as building rabbits is something like rocket science lol

multiacc shouldn't be allowed or at least the rules should be slightly changed in a away that having multiacc wouldn't be very valuable. As it is having multis = easy Free Stats and that really hurts the game...

PS: Didn't know about the hitman, but does it really makes a reasonable difference?

Quote Originally Posted by cRiMiNaLnEcA

People with no life can be 24/7 doing that and they'll be on top. I think something should be done about that.
    Anyway not that I care much about that as I only play this for fun and don't see any fun on spending time building rabbits... but the main strategy for most of the ppl seems to be that and that is hurting the game. And the worst thing is they calling n00bs to everyone that doesn't make that, as building rabbits is something like rocket science lol

multiacc shouldn't be allowed or at least the rules should be slightly changed in a away that having multiacc wouldn't be very valuable. As it is having multis = easy Free Stats and that really hurts the game...
    a ha ha ha ha ha, boring. you say only what every1 has been saying for 7/8 rounds :P

thx

Default mm simple

they creat 200 rabits and them he atack he with his rabits

man most of top killer there rabbits attack them because is they attack there rabbits they need so much credits it is like when u milk your rabbits to get stats

author = n00b !