Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Respect

Default Respect

I dont understand how people get 1mill respect as many know me i kill alot. and the most respect ive ever had was 2k.. Ive been playing for 7 rounds..

If any 1 can help me or explain some good ways to get please help

Truthfully best killer in canada (Sweddz)

Okay .. i will give head lines .. this will help u

* what about if u make 50 rabbit ( 10k each ) and milk them all in one day .

* what about if u was having more than 70 hooker and u collect the earning in the middle of round for the 1st time .

* what about if u bought a huge quantity from a cheap kind of drug when it was about 37$ as example .. then the ship comes and u sold this for 49$ .

if u understand all of this .. u can be one of them .

good luck

whats milkin?

well 1st off crew shudnt tell you ta make rabbits because there tryna stop rabs in the game but heres a basic guide 2 respect

Code:
    $10,000 = 1 respect 
    4 stats - 1 respect
    basicly milking is when ye build up slammer accounts and attack a biger account with the intention to loose but not die , thus trancefering stats, ( more stats from a wound than a kill a hunter would know that ) like he said 50 accounts at 1k stats each , well it would give ye 50k stats and so on and so forth

7 rounds ??

Quote Originally Posted by l1lz4pp
    well 1st off crew shudnt tell you ta make rabbits because there tryna stop rabs in the game
    Oh realy !!

Quote Originally Posted by swedzz
    I dont understand how people get 1mill respect as many know me i kill alot.
    so i have to tell him how .. and its up to him to play by rabbits or not !

@ swedzz : milking like doing multi gang assualts on ur rabbits .

rabbits is small users inpower less than ur main account .. u use those rabbits to make ur main account stronger .

how u will make ur account stronger .. by milking ur rabbits .. by gang assualts them

understand ?

Quote Originally Posted by Generozo
    Quote Originally Posted by l1lz4pp
    well 1st off crew shudnt tell you ta make rabbits because there tryna stop rabs in the game
    Oh realy !!
    AYE oh realy ya noob

thats why we get the bullshit features such as weapons bin 2 strong and they just bringin FK back cuz the noob AC was 2 easy done with rabbits

the developers dont want rabbits FACT , if u dont know that wtf u doin in crew

l1lz4pp

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:59 am Post subject: Reply with quote
    well 1st off crew shudnt tell you ta make rabbits because there tryna stop rabs in the game but heres a basic guide 2 respect

who are trying to stop rabbits , crew ??

zapp to be a crew member you don't have to agree with dev's ,i believe question was answered within the the dynamics to how the game is played now , not in regards to the future plans of dev's

Quote Originally Posted by Protectora
    i believe question was answered within the the dynamics to how the game is played now , not in regards to the future plans of dev's
    Exactly .

I like how you all talk like a bunch of putz's.

How about if your giving to give people answers, you don't treat them like crap.

That sure would be nice wouldn't. But apparently you all think your 1337 to speak like you have a brain in your head.