Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 44 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast

I subscribe to that!
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Zigac View Post
    yes I am upset (not upsetted ->because set, set, set), but by circumstances of the "choice"

last sentece to this: Why can not you tell us that you have made mistake? Is it because you are weak to acknowledge mistakes?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Back to football, Lets see if Holland national team wants to kick France and Italy from the tournament to have better position in last 8.

Hey but it's really unfair to attack him, you've also made a mistake or even 2 in this sentence but who cares? The pot calling the ettle black.

Can't you either focus on football or be more subtle? You can suggest what you've just said in a gentle and kind way... really.
    Last edited by xpenguin; 06-17-2008 at 09:41 PM.

I know there is mistake, but I can make it I am not responsible for translation and good translastion is based on understanding of synonyms and near vs. close is right example of it.
    ok stop it. it will be neverending story.. i think something think he does. lets stop it here.

Nederland players dont want to score gogo Romania

Quote Originally Posted by LakiLuciano View Post
    Nederland players dont want to score gogo Romania
    Both Netherlands and Romania did well in group matches but I think Netherlands will win ;>

@Zigac I don't know why you keep persisting in your opinion because if you know there is a mistake in your sentence AND want to reproach somebody with theirs, IMO you are first obliged to correct yours. But as you wish, this is the end of the discussion...

Nederland 2:0 Romania

Nederland play with team B and win :@

Haha I knew it!

I think Netherlands and Croatia will meet in the final.

nooooooo

Nederland and Portugal

Come on, Croatia lost no match in groups
    Even with Poland, when they played mostly with substitutes

So France got knocked out? Thats one reason for us English to be happy about this tournament. Romania were unlucky, I would of liked to have seen them go through.
    http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/3258/sigqm7.jpg