Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 78 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast

We all hope

nah

manchester or barcelona will win!

this 4:1 result is not real ... and i this this painfull lose can be good for manchester !

but i dont know why you dont put Bush **** yourself and go in your ****ing CIA?
    Bush and CIA? I can say Bush go to your Bohenian groove with the rest of your family and warship Moloch but hell for what? Bush was just a frontman, real power is somewhere else. Bush and Kerry were part of the very same organization called skull&bones, Bush admitted it officialy, Kerry wasn't dumb enough but when he was asked he started to behave weird. What I can do abt frontmans is to tell my friends here don't care about prime minister Donald Tush cuz his party was created by mr. Olechowski who's a member of Bilderberg group, don't care abt Kaczyński twims cuz they're actually something similar to NATO agents like Saakashvili, Jushchenko, presidents of baltic states.
    Why you search one reason too atack Russians and dont attack NATO when you have milion resons for that?
    Do I? Putin doesn't know the game, Obama at least knows who gave him the power. Putin is just an another frontman, Russia is being ruled by the same group of people which rules almost every other country and I'm not talking abt Putin. You had a provocation in Georgia and he did the dumbest thing he could do, invade Georgia. It's not the point for the people rulling this world to destroy Russia no. The point is to start III WW by some provocation or make China invade Russia (that's why they're looking for a reason to attack Sudan from where China gets 7% of her oil, Zimbabwe it's metal i think, Iran, North Pakistan is being bombed everyday!. The point is to encircle China until the point where they have nowhere to get resources from but Siberian oil fields. Or they might use some provocation but bigger than Georgian one. And the reson why they would start II ww isn't to destroy Russia China or whatever but another centralization of power like after II ww 1st EU was created now NAFTA in America is almost done.

before comunist in Kosovo i Metohija live more than 60% Serbians where are they now?
    And who do you ask abt it? Kosovians? What you both should do is realize 'hey we're bein manipulated what do we do abt this?' I mean Milosevic did some barbarian stuff but why would USA start to care so suddenly? You uthink it's about one useless piece of land HELL NO! What you can do is to say 'I'm not playing your game **** off' By supporting Putin, Obama whatever even by this silly nationalism you help them in their job.
    i dont want too kill any albanian i just want to they go from where they come ! they are not from Kosovo i Matohija
    Who you want to go away and from where? Humas from the Earth? I don't think they can afford a flight on the Moon :F Face it man. You've been manipulated so much that now for this institution you call Serbia you want get rid of another people and this institution doesn't give a flyin' fudge about people. And if you won't stop to care abt things like Albania and argue over puppets soon your Serbia and all the rest of the world will look like that YouTube - Alex Jones Martial Law CZĘŚĆ 1/16 (napisy PL) <- This film has 16 parts and shows greatly what's going on in US if you stay blinded by this putin, kosovo ble ble ble matrix you'll just be this guy who thinks that it's about Russia vs. NATO (Russia and NATO are part of the same game the only diffrence is that Putin has no idea what he's part of) when actually it's abt freedom vs. slavery being imposed. It's already done in places like China or Russia in China it's a total control of population, in Russia it's mind control (people are blindly following their leader. I mean really most of Russians are obssesed with Putin) Total control is what we're going to get in the end. And you won't find your saviour in Russia, EU, US, Serbia, PL or whatever cos they're all controlled by the very same people.

They bomb are television, are postoffices, are houses, are trains with ppl in ..... and they say that that is merciful angel ???? wtf? merciful my dick in his sister mouth !
    And so do the Russians. There wasn't any soldiers in those villages they bombed.

Quote Originally Posted by LakiLuciano View Post
    manchester or barcelona will win!
    exactly

@gomp i will give you answer but i promise to protectora i will not do that you know how much crims crew like me

i'm sure barcelona will win, C. ronaldo plays for cameras, lio messi rullzzzzzzzz hehe
    the best of the present is remember the past

Quote Originally Posted by AngelDeLaMuerte View Post
    i'm sure barcelona will win, C. ronaldo plays for cameras, lio messi rullzzzzzzzz hehe
    42 goal in last seson is for camera? hehe manchester have best defance on world and barcelona?

42 goal in last seson is for camera? hehe manchester have best defance on world and barcelona?
    u have a little of reason, but not completely, is true in general statistics C. ronaldo have more goals, is true too when a player have 21 years old and the other 24 u can see the progress, so messi will have a evolution of his skills.

since messi was filed on barça, he has the bad luck tht can't play a complete season (injuries and those things) this is the first season tht messi play so many matches, in the other hand, cristiano has a lot of free kicks and penalty goals, if u don't count the penalty goals, the statistic of 42 decrease, coz u can't compare a penalty goal with a normal goal in the area, goal is goal yes, but in quality isn't, but isn't fair say tht he is the best player just for 1 season, yeh he made 42 goals cool,but messi in the half of this season has 23 goals (more than the half of goals from the famous 42) and i can't say tht lio is better just for it , for me messi is better coz he is more natural player than CR7, messi don't need to make jugglings for the cameras focus him always, he don't need to do freestyle everywhere for draw attention, he plays without pressures, he know wht he do.
    the best of the present is remember the past

he don't need to do freestyle everywhere for draw attention, he plays without pressures, he know wht he do.
    that is part of his game he dont need to change good stuff players like him are good for football...

this pic for 6alatasaray fans they were thinking to play UEFA cup final @ Fenerbahçe Kadıköy Şükrü Saraçoğlu Stadium. it means: Kadıköy, here you are _)_ muhaha

@gomp i will give you answer but i promise to protectora i will not do that you know how much crims crew like me

wow mate, i am more popular than you according to crews