Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 48 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by turkaurelio View Post
    congralations spain

PS: fenerbahçe signed a contract with spain coach aragones
    PPS: joachim löw is former fenerbahçe coach and aragones is fenerbahçes new coach. they met in the final

That was the only time I supported Germany, somehow I didn't want Spain to be the champions...

Now imagine a penguin, waving with a small German flag, having another one painted on her cheek, being the only German fan amongst her friends, seeing how they're losing the game

I'm just ****ing glad its over!
    http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/3258/sigqm7.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Tyla View Post
    I'm just ****ing glad its over!
    <laugh> How do you know my feelings ?
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by xpenguin View Post
    That was the only time I supported Germany, somehow I didn't want Spain to be the champions...

Now imagine a penguin, waving with a small German flag, having another one painted on her cheek, being the only German fan amongst her friends, seeing how they're losing the game
    i am sorry for ya but u know germany didnt deserve the cup...

i am sorry for ya but u know germany didnt deserve the cup...
    I don't know whether they did or not because normally I'm not keen on football, I just continued to watch this year's championship because Poland was involved at the beginning. And normally I wouldn't support Germany too :P If Russia played against Germany, I'd want them to win...

I don't know whether they did or not because normally I'm not keen on football, I just continued to watch this year's championship because Poland was involved at the beginning. And normally I wouldn't support Germany too :P If Russia played against Germany, I'd want them to win...
    i see. maybe one of polish teams like legia warsaw, katowice, wisla krakow get success in european area, u would follow football again

same here
    but I wasnt alone I had another friend supported Germany with me among 7 friends who supported Spain .
    FFS We were embarrassed when the match ended
    we kept saying Go Germany Go you will win and we are sure 100% but we were wrong
    and embarrassed too
    I should be banned!

Even if it does matter (I support no one)
    I would never support these German p*gs and I don't know anybody from my friends who would do such a thing.

We just don't like their behaviour, that's all.
    Last edited by MartyMcFly; 07-01-2008 at 07:11 AM.
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

i see. maybe one of polish teams like legia warsaw, katowice, wisla krakow get success in european area, u would follow football again
    Wow you know Polish football teams? I'm impressed cause I can hardly ever name one team from a foreign country

Wow you know Polish football teams? I'm impressed cause I can hardly ever name one team from a foreign country
    yes i know 1-2 more polish teams like widzew lodz and Torun. i guess Torun's club's name was only Torun anyway if u want to learn some teams name from foreign country first of all u should learn FENERBAHÇE