Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 50 of 104 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast

LoL If you up it ;p

Samaras will sign with Celtic next week, Celtic's gonna pay 2 000 000 euro or ponds i dunno

Let's hope they'll buy Tamas ...

Quote Originally Posted by gomp View Post
    Celtic was never gone :P btw what you guys think about kicking rangers' asses in SPL 3 times on by one :P
    I liked that

I especially liked it as celtic were playing shit for some of the season and rangers were set to take it.

gomp you should of seen the party when celtic won, george square was full of ppl celebrating even tho most had went to dundee for the game.

it sucks tho - they still have the 9 in a row(celtic done it first tho ), we have to win another 7 seasons to shut them up about that.

got a new polish chef in my work, he had been working a day or 2, was very quiet and then marching season came in. He was busy working away and one of the KP's was going on about marching season....

I turned to the KP (who is mental in the head) and said ...

"whats the differance between an apple and an orange?"
    "dunno"
    "ya dont get apple bastards"

michal (polish guy ) started pishing himself with laughter, from that day on he's been less quiet and we have some good conversations about stuff

incidently, gordon strachan came into my work for lunch the day after celtic won the legue.

head chef came in (she is female) and goes "gordon strachan is in!"

we were all like "chef I need to go collop that fillet"
    "chef I need to go upstairs get eggs"
    "chef can I give you a count just now?"

just so we could stomp out into the resteraunt and at strachan.

he was sitting there like

btw/ Strachan is it true that the board of Celtic doesn't wanna give to much money for transfers? OMG let's hope we'll buy Tamas They kind of screwed up with Boateng, now i heard abt some guy from Le Mans Marko Basa :P Lol we need defenders like an oxygen especially 'couse Naylor is almost in Sunderland :/ Balde just left us ehh... At least we just signed with 'Sammy'

gomp you should of seen the party when celtic won, george square was full of ppl celebrating even tho most had went to dundee for the game.
    whole city should buy t-shirts with pope I'd like to see these assholes (I mean guys from retarded KuKluxKlan named Rangers) faces after match

Quote Originally Posted by gomp View Post

whole city should buy t-shirts with pope I'd like to see these assholes (I mean guys from retarded KuKluxKlan named Rangers) faces after match

no because its about football not religion, lets just forget about the persecution.

those cunts make a total arse of themselves.. we're better than that

I dont think cel'ic need "better" players or more money, just the PASSION (and passing ) back.

three in a row will help.

bring back martin o'neill and henrik larsson

and fur fuxakes dont let king artur leave!

and btw gomp, i just re-read what you said and if I was the board I wouldn t give strachan 2 bob.....

who has he singed ? donnatti for a couple of mil, sno ?

those cunts couldny get the baw in a school playground

he still deserves a good lunch tho

you forgot about great star Gravesen ;P Anyway if we wanna be in 1/16 of finals in champions league we need to buy defenders, Caldwell can play like a star (2nd match against Barca) or like in 1st match ;x I said you Naylor will leave Celtic almost for sure i don't want to grouch but isn't it are the only left defender ?
    Boruc's gonna stay for another year that's almost for sure i don't think that anyone would pay 15 000 000 pounds for GK.

BTW/ i just read that Tamas is almost in Celtic If it's a true Celtic would pay 4 000 000 pounds for him.

I bust read the headline that samaras is going to take a cut in his wages to stay =))

ehh.. new kits ;d i liked previous kits i don't know for what they changed it :/

omg i dont like this

this is my favorits http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:...c_fc_shirt.gif