Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 64 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

I like pussy, not liking pussy makes you poofy

but yeh i agree, ronaldo is a nancy boy. maybe we hate him cos the pussy love him but know ****all aboot fitbaw????

like beckham, another cunt overrated by wimmin and the media, where is he now.?America???playing soccer ??? hahahahahahaaaaaaaa!

and arsenal are shite. simple as

actually back from Dinamo Zagreb - Sparta Prague
    boring match only exciting moments were:
    1) flares on the grond by BBB
    2) 1day before game a BBB group attacked our Sparta office representatives with czech security for Sparta lads. Security got hit by some weapons.
    3) And today before leaving, our hotel was attacked again by some young BBB who damaged rear window of my friends car. Fortunatelly my car was next to his and stayed untouched.

During the trip back to Prague we visited Rapid Vienna vs Ried of Austria 1league match.. It was sold out so no way to get tickets, but the atmosfere was very very good.

Come on SPARTA!!!

:P they are angry becose Sparta fans put Radovan Karadzic flag on tribine heheheheh

i hope BBB dont go unharmed from Czech ....

no we did not put Karadzic flag on stadium, we just had some transparents for him, becuase of "Slavs Union" the flag or picture of Karadzic in our stadium was just imbecility of jurnalist in Croatia to increase the " Karadzic problem" that was simple photomontage, because the big flag of Karadzic was I think on Partizan Beograd stadium..

We will ee what will happened in Prague (devil)

i didnt know that.... jurnalist alweys say bullshit. in any case its good to make Croatians nervius hahahah

this is pic from our stadion (Partizan Beograd )

yeah and they just improve that picture into our stadium

partizan got punishment cos of opening karadzic poster

Quote Originally Posted by turkaurelio View Post
    partizan got punishment cos of opening karadzic poster
    like alweys double standard from Uefa ...

@zigac are you alive ? heheh
    http://aktualne.centrum.cz/video/?id=191466

Quote Originally Posted by LakiLuciano View Post
    @zigac are you alive ? heheh
    http://aktualne.centrum.cz/video/?id=191466
    yeah that was last spring part of league. Czech derby.. Police like crazy was throwing noise grenades into both sectors (ours and Slavia`s) but surely not between people who did some problems, but between normal fans who were just watching the game and support both teams. Many of them got crazy of that and seats and other stuff was flying on cops bastards. Good game and big affair in news

Arrow

All Cops Are Bastards !!

you shuld look Serbian cops in action hahahaha