Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Problems with account

My friend has got some serious problems with accounts...maybe you can help him...when he was registering first time he tipped wrong email in and he can't delete this account, then he created new account from the same computer but he didn't get email with password, he creted another account (third account) from the same comp and he again didn't get email wiith password. He can't delete all these accounts cuz he don't have passwords. Can he create a new one or somthing Is he banned or what ??? Tnx for answers

He need check on what email he send password from the game. IF email is corrected then he need wait for passwords. When they came then he must delete 2 accounts and leave 1 for him too play.

How do i get rid of the black bar that says crims radio ect. everytime i click to go to the pub or rave party the newsletter pops up and adds another one of those black bars under the webpage so i get like 15 of them when i am done?

SlimG your friend needs to click on the forgot password for both of the last 2 accounts and then he will recive the passwords in the corasponding e-mail accounts and then he can delete which ever of the last 2 accounts that he dont want.

Tell him not to worry about the 1st account(the one he typed the wrong e-mail for) He will not be banned unless he cheats. But if he can loggin under the 1st account then he can not use it to cheat. So again just forget about the first account and Have fun Playing thecrims.com.

Cheers

Default Re: Problems with account

Quote Originally Posted by SlimG
    Can he create a new one or somthing Is he banned or what ???
    Yes he is banned!

Reason: To spam the registration

Regards
    SparkMan
    TheCrims RabbitHunter

Default Re: Problems with account

Quote Originally Posted by WillBeBannedSoon
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimG
    Can he create a new one or somthing Is he banned or what ???
    Yes he is banned!

Reason: To spam the registration

Regards
    SparkMan
    TheCrims RabbitHunter
    Loooooo0oooooooL Now U Have Stolen My Job