Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Getting Pissed Off

I walk into a room like tivolli or the loft or any of the hundreds of others and nobody shows up under my relations. I keep checking and checking to see if someone shows up and then I get hit. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? How are people able to hit me, if I don't see them show up in my relations. I am so **** sick and tired of getting hit in this game.

I want answers. This is BS.

This site is rigged or people are able to cheat and I want this looked into!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This game is bs. I think this site is rigged and allowing certain members to cheat.

Hello .. there is no cheats here .. u can' t see the players in the rave cuz u already have alot of red relations in ur homies .. thats why when u log into anyrave u will never see anyone in the rave " even u can't see ur name inside the rave too "

so .. to fix this out .. u have to make a surgury to clear and clean ur homies from red relations .. then u can see ur self + others in rave's

good luck
    Regards,
    Generozo
    Support & Abuse Member
    TheCrims.Com Crew

Angry also pissed offfffff

im more pissed of with amount of time in this prison,, i ****ed up a crime now in prison for 3 poxy days, no thanks.. in 3 days i will forget about this game................... byeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by Generozo View Post
    Hello .. there is no cheats here .. u can' t see the players in the rave cuz u already have alot of red relations in ur homies .. thats why when u log into anyrave u will never see anyone in the rave " even u can't see ur name inside the rave too "

so .. to fix this out .. u have to make a surgury to clear and clean ur homies from red relations .. then u can see ur self + others in rave's

good luck
    That is just it, I had no red relations. I had none what so ever. I even had recently changed my id. I just got back on ten minutes ago and all i had done was get my ghb and had taken it to the drug dealers, and I was killed again. without even stepping foot into a rave.

This is serious crap

I think i am done playing here.

I am going to let my ghb accumulate and change my name again and wait till the end of the game and see if I can't hit at least a few thousand respect.

I am sick of rabbits and this gang shit. Why can't this game just be about the best of the best. one against one. No additional accounts, or anything else.

Just whoever can make the best business decisions wins