Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: ~~NeW rOuNd~~

Default ~~NeW rOuNd~~

What happens when a new round starts?... Do you loose all your stats and itemZ? .... [/b][/quote][/code]

Yes, you will loss everything and nobody know when new round start. Cauz when this will finish then you will get information. If you need some information about game please use Guide- http://www.valdo.fastom.pl/poradnik/en/napad.php If you dont find there then come write 2 forum

Have fun

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke
    Yes, you will loss everything and nobody know when new round start. Cauz when this will finish then you will get information. If you need some information about game please use Guide- http://www.valdo.fastom.pl/poradnik/en/napad.php If you dont find there then come write 2 forum

Have fun
    Im Sorry I Couldnt Find A Brief Answer For The Player Question In This Guide.

And About The Question :
    U Loose Every Thing ( Skills , Money , Buildings , Respect , Hookers ...etc) Except Ur Account Informations ( User Name And PassWord ) And Ur Credits ( If U Have Bought Some ).

Yes, you will loss everything and nobody know when new round start. Cauz when this will finish then you will get information.

what? than what about the announcement at the front page with states the end of a round? And if i'm not mistaken you loose everything except yoo're credits.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke

Have fun
    Quote Originally Posted by 12av1d
    what? than what about the announcement at the front page with states the end of a round? And if i'm not mistaken you loose everything except yoo're credits
    Firstly, Read correctly before you try to correct others
    He clearly says you dont know when new round starts until the end of this 1

He means that after this round there is X amount of days before the new round starts and no1 knows how long X will be

Secondly, Yes, Everything gets reset and you lose everything except your credits and your nick (Had to add nick because some people think you have to re-register )

Regards

whoops i guess i'll try to correct my statement then.
    1. You can check when this round will end a the first page of thecrim websites
    2. after a round have ended there will be several day before the new round started. how many days before the new round started is a up to the admin, and you can also check the website for an update about the new round (of course it will only be displayed after the existing roud end)

BTW: Dakingb, why did you write all of your reply in bold? it's not polite to do that you know

Default Date on homepage!

so whats that thing on the crims homepage saying how many dayz are left?...

some people are just too lazy to look..

it clearly says on the first page of thecrims:

Day: 154 / 184
    Round end date:
    February 21, 2006, 18:00

easy eh?

when the new round will start and changes made, are usually posted 1 or 2 days after the round ends..