Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default PROBLEM WITH CREDS

hi every1,long time 2 c
    there is a problem goin on for rounds and rounds and i never saw any1 complaining except anamaria once..iam talking about the spy with credits that u put on a player...50% or more of the times u get the message "no information about gang bla bla bla" (really?why i paid then?)...same can be about businesses (also important),or guns and armors (who cares, like we didnt know )..i heard some ppl have their "magic" way to get creds cheap or even for free..good for them..but i think most of us pay enough money for creds (at least 12 euro for 200) and its soooooo disturbing when this msg appears...so what is it about? earning more money? cruel and awfull way i think...bug?? maybe ,i dont know..
    i only know it has to be fixed, its fukin annoying..
    thx in advance
    xarris

P.S:SRY FOR POSTING HERE AGAIN BUT I FEEL THAT NO ADMIN READS THE BUGS SECTION

Yes, it isn't a bug. I think you totally got it right, that is just the way it is so you will have to spend more credits.

I think admins would argue that it just adds more challenge to the game and makes it more skill oriented. Yeah, right.

bug... is free credts or generators maybe.... this is just a good away to say: hey pal u just lost 10 credts find yourself a generator.

Default mm

u are right, the informatiojn should be 100% segure , cya

if you want to get technical though, I don't think admins read this section either. Just Feedback, from what I have seen.

so nice to see how many admins rushed to answer a topic related to credits used for nothing... please go easy with your answers, you may flood the server.

why to rush when the money still comes

i think this image could be on best image from crims also