Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thumbs down tc wanna the next round tht all the players will be online 24H per day?

if the beta version will be the next round, tht's bad, the next round all will be very bad, the mean machine with 1400-2000 :S:S i know tht will be more cheap, but is more dificult and not everybody can be online 9h per day playing, and the nomex with 2000 of tolerance and will cost the same 10millions, tht suck, pls dont implement those things for the next round, and about fk robbery, i don't know but, when the best rob was AC all the players played with more interest, now, only 18k and the rest doing fk tht's not a good round, the last round won the best player, but this round will be the winner the most robber, tc think before implement those things, thx
    Last edited by AngelDeLaMuerte; 04-17-2008 at 08:24 AM.

No way ~~!

Look, if armors and weapons'll give less stats to a average, making rabbits won't be a profitable than before, so I don't understand why you think that it'll cause that players will make a more rabbits.

About time of online is true ,because not everebody have time so making a more rabbits and milking will be one of opportunities to simplify
    "Nie żyje się, nie kocha się, nie umiera się - na próbę." - Jan Paweł II (Karol Wojtyła)

Arrow

no bro, i'm talking about level, while fk robbery is active, look, only do 18k and u dont need more stats for do a lot of respect, then the level is down, and about rabbits, i'm talking about, for do 1 AC rabbit will be too much difficult for the 1400-2000 of mean and 2000 of nomex, then for tht reasons i say tht "tc wanna all the people be all day playing", and about fk, the game is too easy with tht robbery, so much easy, then is boring, u only need 18k for do 500k of respect, when the top rob was AC the players needed more Knowledge for do great respect, but now isn't.