Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Threaded View

Default TC is going down, idea to change it?

Hello, first of all I want to say, that im writting from my rabbit, because I cannot log on forum (dont know why). As many of you have noticed, our loved game, TC, has changed a lot. This game is not so far about friendship and having fun from thing, we achieved (only in the end). Where is the problem? you have to work on rabbits as much time as you can, to achieve something, to have stats, respect or just to have some robs. The problem is, that with many new things in 16th round, players stopped playing in gang, because gang was always some kind of risk. advantage = you can rob money = higher respect, disadvantage = you could be milked. until these days, TC had developed in game, where new people just kill eachother in square, and top players just click on mouse, to have more rabbits. Quantity is more than quality. but where is the difference between good and bad player? just in freetime. not in your inteligence. So, I would like to present you some points, that would change this game to game, which would players play everyday with having fun:

1) You couldnt attack 1x1 or by Gang attack, if you want to add someone to gang (invitations without opportunity to attack). - this would be great for new players. You can say, that just noob can attack (or be attacked) at square. This is starting to be a problem, players dont rob, because they are scared. and as soon as they start to play, they are dead. The one, who wants to fight, has got a fight chat or clubs.

2) Weapon and armour wouldnt be counted in gang or solo robberies. just in attacks and weapons would damage only in fight. weapons and armour are here to protect you from attacks, not to help you to raise your rabbits for better robberies. The cost of weapons should raise, if you are doing better robberie (AC f.e.) you should just then be able to buy the best weapons. Players would rob to have better protection. If you dont rob, you have less protection, but you dont have such risk to be attacked (because you are not in gang)

3) solo and gang robberies

- why do we need solo robberies? top players do them just on begging, then they rob with rabbits. We should change it. Solo robberies = stats, gang robberies = money (+0,5 stat per robbery). Solo robberies would give you enought stats for achieving better gang robbieries. You would gain some stabile stats for the robbery, you are going to do as your best. For example - you are doing 10th best robbery, you gain together 20 stats (6 strenght, 6 tolerence, and so on), but if you have enought stats to do 11th best robbery, if you do 10th best robbery together stats will be just 10 stats, but for 11th best robbery (the best robery on which you have stats) you would gain 25 stats together. with this system you would be able to get on AC (or something less) by solo robberies. but then, you need to rob in gang. from solo you havent got a lot of stats. if you want to raise, you need gang robberies. to have money, buy wepons, armour and so on.

4) add minimally 2 robberies between AC and FK, because players would like to have more robberies, more money, to build gangs for better rob.

These points I have added are from my point of view vital, to change this game to fun game. In these days, you dont have enought stats in game, so players are making rabbits, to secure, that they would have stats. None would try to do rabbits, if the only way how to do it, is to click on solo robberies, because there is easier way. try to think, and try to milk my rivals. your free time is not the most important, but your inteligence and your friends. new players would learn better how to play, not just to kill on square, because they cannot make rabbits and milk them. and milking rabbits is more boring then milking your rivals. other opportunity to milk stats and more difficulty of doing them = less using of rabbits = using them justfor infiltrate rival gangs. this would be more fun and would be more efective, then most ways of how developers have tryed to stop using rabbits. Questions?
    Last edited by slipknot4me6; 01-13-2009 at 05:10 PM.