Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Threaded View

Default Assault Update !

Hello boys

So this round brought with it one of the biggest change in TC's history and that is the assault in rave that hunters hate and well all the other like. We are still having some issue with it , that we did not have on BETA and for that I'm very sorry. There are still 2 big issue to solve regarding the new assault system and I hope Memox can fix them in the following days. The frustrating thing is that none of these issues showed on BETA and we tested there there the system for about 2 weeks.

Now I opened this thread not to complain about the fact that we were not able to find or fix the bugs fast enough but to talk about an update that 1v1 and the Gang Assault suffered this round.

Well it seems last round after you assault 1v1 a player said player would not be able to open GA on you EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS NO LIMIT ON GANG ASSAULTS . This according to Memox should not have been possible since there was no limit on GA . So for most of the time we played on something that was not intended to work as such .

Many players complain that after they assault 1 v 1 a player said player can open GA on them next time they see each other in rave . Sadly as Memox pointed out to me last night this has and will be like that, since there is no limit on GA . If we are to set a limit on GA as it is for 1v1 , it would mean that once you GA a person you won't be able to 1 v 1 him and the other way around so basically bye bye milk , idea that many people are actually considering for future rounds .

That being said I'm very sorry for the problems and misunderstandings this change has caused .
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 04-25-2017 at 01:00 PM.