Hello gangsters, I would like to promote a brief aesthetic reflection of what we are destined to understand as something 'normal' within the server. I've been playing The Crims for at least 15 years (on and off), and after the last round, I thought that the aesthetic standard of the game is communicated only with white characters.

Let's go, the classic character in the gang fight: White.

Whores: White (99%) I don't remember if there are actually any black women represented.

Gang central: 3 white men

The captain: white man

The surgeon: White

The old man: White

The achievements: All human elements are white

The photos that the game makes available for your profile: ALL white (except for a single image that I couldn't tell if it's a black man or something really weird).

With everything I wrote above, I leave the suggestion so that we can rethink the best way to include black people in the DNA of the game, just as it is in society, making the game more inclusive and representative. My contribution, I am available to collaborate in the development of new characters, achievements and figures that the game needs to make this a reality. I am a qualified designer and very willing to contribute to this game that I love so much. TKS FELLAS

-

https://postimg.cc/JsvNsvmf