Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Unhappy hello! i was milk!..

hello... when i go out i have 13k..12999 .. and after 10 min i log in and i have 8000, my friends was on and i write... i was milk by d3rb3d3us rabbits acont! You've been brutally hit by dontwarryxdd in a vicious act of violence. Time to get revenge?! ... i know at is d3r3b3du befor i write to my firends...! and i say to my friend.. add me so you can take my stats... i sau iti better than my friends take it, than derbedeul! he chanege name to
    MusicIsMyLife.! and i know at he transfer stats to his big acont!.... he is a idiot...help me!! if you can/swedish=romanish) go on that forum befor my english is bat! 4 more ifnormation my sype is david_Swe2007 ! and my yahoo its same! ... plz hellpp! and he cange my name from esticappatrat1 to fewgfrefqew.... .. pls help , when i loggint ai was loggout. there stod , you have been logout with ip .... iti begining with 8.. more i dont remember! LOL.. THEY ATAK ME SO I COM ON THE HOSTPITAL, WHEN I LOG OUT I HAVE 6K NO ON THE SIST MOMENT... when i go at my cousins... and no i am home and look and i havbe 1330 from 13k... sorry my english is bad,/ i play self on my acont. esticappatrat1 was may old name and he cange that to fewgfrefqew . i forget my msn as i make this acont.. i dont remeber..MY IP ADRES IS 213.66.135.155
    Last edited by baietzel1; 08-09-2008 at 10:45 PM.

If u vave been hacked u should write a proper raport and send via PM to any abuse crew member:

Informations needed in your raport:

#Your user Name
    #Your user ID
    #How many people play on the account
    #Your IP and IP of players using this account (use this site to check your IP: www.cmyip.com )
    #Old Nicknames of account users
    #Current and Old e-mails
    #Account's Old passwords (We Don't ask for current password!!)
    #Any information you may have on who it may be, and also their user ID if you have it
    #The estimated time that you think the hacking took place and when you discovered it.
    #Also say if you have any other proofs which may be of use.

Good Luck
    EX TheCrims.com Crew
    EX Abuse Member
    EX Moderator