Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: New Beta Start

Round 32 was an exception, we usually don't give out medals on beta, but we did it round 32, probably because we wanted to test something, I can't really remember.

is it so hard to give those medals...

Ebi. Why change the profil? they are only more ugly =/
    and remove Bounty hunting and transferring credits why did that?
    soo stupid in my opinion!
    you have write that the game will be better but I think you only destroy the game with this

Both of this things sucks!!!
    1. Profile, I don't like the look of profile, SHARE .... :/o/

2. Why remove bounty hunting and transfer credits?

OMFG stupid stupid

Fix this ebi to back
    Last edited by TheDyphx; 03-25-2009 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mossan View Post
    Ebi. Why change the profil? they are only more ugly =/
    Changes made so that the players will have a bigger surface to edit and hopefully they can make use of it to create astounding profiles
    and remove Bounty hunting and transferring credits why did that?
    soo stupid in my opinion!
    Reasons stated in the newspaper post. We believe this is a step to be able to offer you a better product. Finally we can give away prizes for example best killer. And there are more things we would like to promote and offer credits for, but we haven't been able to due to the fear of it being exploited by rabbits. If you can't transfer the credits, this risk decreases dramatically.

Quote Originally Posted by ebichuman View Post
    Changes made so that the players will have a bigger surface to edit and hopefully they can make use of it to create astounding profiles

Reasons stated in the newspaper post. We believe this is a step to be able to offer you a better product. Finally we can give away prizes for example best killer. And there are more things we would like to promote and offer credits for, but we haven't been able to due to the fear of it being exploited by rabbits. If you can't transfer the credits, this risk decreases dramatically.
    idea 1 . okey.. in my opinion it really sucks only but ok fine..

idea 2. Sure give away creds for best killer but that can u do AND have creds tranfers and bounty hunting left in game!
    Don't change to much things in game, You maybe destoy it! :/

Just like you said Mossan

This bounty hunting and transfering credits - you will lost lot of players = BAD FOR YOU!

haha people get medal in beta and winner cup wow . since when?

idea 2. Sure give away creds for best killer but that can u do AND have creds tranfers and bounty hunting left in game!
    Don't change to much things in game, You maybe destoy it! :/
    We looked at how much these features are used and concluded that they aren't used that much, removing them won't affect a majority of the players...

On the other hand, this opens oportunities for us, and I'm not just talking about awarding best killer, there are a lot more we can do that could affect every player, things we haven't been able to do before due to the fact that it could be misused with rabbits transferring credits. And another plus is that we get a much higher security regarding credits. If a player is hacked, his credits can't be transferred and split up on a number of other accounts. This change will mean a huge increase in the security of players' credits.

Disagree.

But do it like you want.