Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Changes

Default Changes

I'm not a big fan of this rule 5. Can't alter the URL.. that means your saying people are unable to alter the URL to look at people in the stats' pages past position 200 and the same goes for gangs. Surely you cannot see this as a reason to punish people and should therefore be changed.

Another change i think needs to happen is when attacking; few things; as you know you can't attack people with -200 rep. So why when you click onto the assualt drop down button do they show? I think it would be better if they wasn't there. This means when hunting you aren't looking through 15 accounts on the drop down menu to find someone who you can hit because they are all mainly spys.

I also like the change of "you cannot hit someone in your own gang" which saves players from making mistakes and before it was not very realistic if you made the mistake of clicking to gang assualt someone in your gang. But maybe you could take them away from the drop down menu in gang assualt but of course leave them in the single assualt drop down menu.

Its like you have mixed the two; in gang assualt you cannot see -200 rep people but in single assualt you can; you should make it so you can't see the -200 rep accounts in both drop down menu's.

I'll take a look at it later.

I've looked at it now and here are my findings. The reason for the less than 200 respect players show on the list for single assault is so that you should be able to see who you have relations with fast. Even it you can't attack them, they can attack you, so it's up to you to decide if you want to do plastic surgery of not. We set the option as disabled, on these accounts in the drop down menu, so that you would be able to see quickly if you can attack them or not. If we are to change anything to make the GA list and single list to look the same I would rather include the low respect accounts in the GA list too. Would that work for you?
    The reason you see players in your own gang in the GA list is a performance issue, when fetching relations we would have to join in the gang information to be able to exclude these players from the list.

Erm..yeah ok i understand why you keep -200 rep players on single assualt page.

If we are to change anything to make the GA list and single list to look the same I would rather include the low respect accounts in the GA list too. Would that work for you?
    I can understand why you would do that but not really; i was saying i want -200 rep accs completely taking off from both assualt drop down pages.
    I was thinking it from a hunters point of view; because everytime they go to attack someone they find so many -200 rep accs in assualt drop down menu it takes more time to find person you are after; which is why i wanted them removing from single assualt page :P
    = So nah; don't put them on ga drop down list aswell cos then it will slow people down looking to ga people who enter raves aswell.

The reason you see players in your own gang in the GA list is a performance issue, when fetching relations we would have to join in the gang information to be able to exclude these players from the list.
    Okay. Thats no big deal anywya because you made it impossible to hit people in your own gang which i like.

But what about...

I'm not a big fan of this rule 5. Can't alter the URL.. that means your saying people are unable to alter the URL to look at people in the stats' pages past position 200 and the same goes for gangs. Surely you cannot see this as a reason to punish people and should therefore be changed.

..? :P

ty for replying

Quote Originally Posted by Beano View Post
    The rules is there for a reason, and even if the example you mention here is pretty harmless, it's still not interacting with the game the way it was meant to. If I would have found proof of you going past position 200 in the logs I personally wouldn't have banned, but I'm not abuse so I can't say what they would have done.

Quote Originally Posted by ebichuman View Post
    The rules is there for a reason, and even if the example you mention here is pretty harmless, it's still not interacting with the game the way it was meant to. If I would have found proof of you going past position 200 in the logs I personally wouldn't have banned, but I'm not abuse so I can't say what they would have done.
    *all crew rush to see if i have been past position 200*
    hahaha

no i haven't anyway i wanted to mention it before risking