Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: top5 stats

Quote Originally Posted by birooooo View Post
    sharmota ...

My gang only gang that was rob fk on past full round and i remember i start play one round day 140 and on 40 tc day 60 player from our gang get 1kk respect from fk it was round 32 if my memory still alive i hope u stop jelouse and stop spam by bla bla bla about best gang all know what was it the best of best never being on top2

oppsss did u forget about round 26? ;> AND THIS GAME IS SO ****ING BORING NOW IF U WANT TO WIN U NEED JUST TO STAY ALL DAYS ROBBING AC/FK I DONT KNOW OLIMPYC AND OTHERS WHO PLAYS FOR TOP NOW WHERE U HV FUN IN THIS BUT OK ;] GO GO GO CLICK CLICK CLICK ON ACCEPT ROBBERY [ ;
    Last edited by KochamCukierki; 10-18-2009 at 04:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BiroOoOo View Post
    sharmota ...

my gang only gang that was rob fk on past full round and i remember i start play one round day 140 and on 40 tc day 60 player from our gang get 1kk respect from fk it was round 32 if my memory still alive i hope u stop jelouse and stop spam by bla bla bla about best gang all know what was it the best of best never being on top2

Yes sqare gang :] i told u why Devil always win. Beacuse u first make gang Top1 when was medals for Top Gangs and now all n00bs lick ass for inv to Devil they are selling for the medal

Sorry for second post but i cant edit my first.
    Grtz for members ..:: Romanian Alliance ::.. behind the fact that they aren't selling for medals.

Ps: Sh0b0 you are a liar not so a name of the gang was supposed to be in gang was maybe 5 players RA... **** you

Default well

piekar, how u know much members of our nwo are sur, ra, ka or new guys in game, we tried with u sh0bo and I to win topgg but were we losted by little difference 12kk, because some teams were doing stats at 23.56 :S well we did a nice job = , good luck to everybody at next round

Congrats To:

Olympic Team they did greate work
    congrats xskx & xolau
    Congrats to Carochoo Team nice ! Keep it Up

second i want to tell top gg

Devil is a bullshitt gg pls take a look on the resp they sold a lot end midalj and thats mean specially umbroo & asela & biroooo & IGOGO .. pls **** u!

.:: ROMANIAN ALLIANCE ::.. = shobo good work Great leader never sell medalj always u have over 1kk resp yes ok join not like devil=

piekar keep it goood im sure u take top 1 gg next round wish u good lyck

thanks for me and i want thanks our admins Vanessa & BlueBaby Good Work

Kedul ur merried now take care of ur wife ^^

GOOD LYCK TO ALL PLAYER

Im Quit Bye
    Only God can JUDGE Me

Hate it or love it... Im The King

adelina u are stupid boy / girl really i dont know (rofl) but u are a stupid one

u married 10x times .. this was your 10x last round .. verry funny

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk skorpion was funny

but i think that "Adeliina" is Dictadore really , one transexual player like Terresue

well , thanks 4 your "congratz" Adellina(Dictadore)(Terresue)

Piekar I will never stay under a name combined. Only ..:: ROMANIAN ALLIANCE ::.. with RO flag. Ask netrox, he agreed that. There were 5 RA players suming over 25 000 000 respect, meaning half of what we've done.

Congrats to everyone..
    *** Now we have another top kills record .. Nice Skerdi //

Quote Originally Posted by Adeliina View Post
    Devil is a bullshitt gg pls take a look on the resp they sold a lot end midalj and thats mean specially umbroo & asela & biroooo & IGOGO .. pls **** u!
    Andreck (Dictatore,Terresue,Adeliinaa etc.) .. you are angry again cuz they didn't inv. you in top gang ? LOL ... and.. you are Transexual advisor not Merried Advisor..

Get a life idiot
    Last edited by RanSaN; 10-18-2009 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Piekar View Post
    Yes sqare gang :] i told u why Devil always win. Beacuse u first make gang Top1 when was medals for Top Gangs and now all n00bs lick ass for inv to Devil they are selling for the medal

agree with you devil is a sqare gang ! there are no friends inside ... but RA did great work this round ... maybe later will be no more stupid gang like devil what ever the name will be devil magnum [ Great work sh0b0lanu and others ] RESPECT TO OLD PLAYERS !