Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Dying unexpectedly...

It seems like a few times, I've died randomly. For instance, after collecting money from hookers, I check out my buildings. It doesn't take me to my buildings, but straight to the hospital...I wasn't killed by anyone because no message comes up explaining that I was killed. I don't seem to understand the randomness of these hospital visits...

possibility of time first time you step into rave others, become other;dissimilar visitor meet you, and you do not step into hospital to change face, and one who first time meet you that direct kill you.

sorry i'm bad speaking english

I still don't get it?...can someone please explain the concept in clear English?

he means that maby some1 had a red relation with u from wen u went in a rave and killd u because u didnt get a facelift

jst a trancelation

Um confused man
    how any one attacked em without have a letter tellin em tat he has been attacked N lost so he go to RIP
    i dunno may b its a BUG

lol maybe the game thinked that u wanna visit some asistens lady and sent u to tha hospital

Sometimes there is no message, U sure got killed anyway...stay out of redrels and it wont happen