Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: NewBussines

Default NewBussines

why dont u make a factories for weapons to sell them on blackmarket ...... we have drugs.... hores... but no weapons to sell ... a good gangster can do all .. no ? i think is a good ideea ... im waiting response!!!

Well its nice idea. But it should be like this >
    When you got 100 respect you only can buy a baseball factory.
    And how your respects grows up you will gonna buy other factory.
    And when you get the weapons you can use them. :P
    Its so good idea.

Weapon factories hace been discussed before, but to do that we would have to make weapons a consumable product, meaning they would only last for so long before you'd have to buy new ones, and that's a change not everyone agrees with.

well i was thinking .... just to produce them and sell them to an imaginary country just to make another profit .... not the same weapons from the arms dealer .... lets say take weapons from counter strike for example .... is like this ... pimp make more profit with more charisma and tolerance .... bussinessman do more profits with inteligence and tolerance .... i was thinking that hittman will have an advantage on weapons :P! . Is like the ships... where do they come from ... where do they go... we dont care ... we just sell the drugs ... same should do the weapons :P!