Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: new round

FYI: It is not 100% sure that we will keep the training feature for next round.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Come on guys, dont be ****ing retarded! Old school you hadnt the option to buy stats. THERE WAS STRATEGYS! NOT LIKE THE ACTUAL GAME (ROB, MILK, ROB, MILK) THERE IS NO STRATEGY HERE! AND THAT IS WHAT THE GAME NEEDS, SOMETHING DIFFERENT!
    Last edited by P3aceAndLove; 09-24-2010 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by P3aceAndLove View Post
    Come on guys, dont be ****ing retired! Old school you hadnt the option to buy stats. THERE WAS STRATEGYS! NOT LIKE THE ACTUAL GAME (ROB, MILK, ROB, MILK) THERE IS NO STRATEGY HERE! AND THAT IS WHAT THE GAME NEEDS, SOMETHING DIFFERENT!

And what strategy u have? robb in public gangs and make max 1.8kk respect? :O

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrims View Post
    Lol? Dont be a ****ing noob. Hunting in the nightclubs/raves like old times, spying gangs and ****ing killing them. Just in this 2 options you can make 500k+ stats! Dont expect the other players to tell you their strategys.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrims View Post
    Here is called feedback, so if u say its not good u need to explain why it isnt. Strategy will always exist on TC, so if they take it out or not it'll even exist strategy on TC. It's not a consistent answer.

Ps: I must remind u that the game is not done by players, and developers are not dumb, if they were, TC wouldnt be coming to 5 years right now. So trynna trust 'em at least a lil bit before u think they'll destroy the game. They wont change the game leaving one unique way to play, as u said, making rob non stop. Ur not being clever when u say this cuz im really sure that AT LEAST they will keep a variable of possibility for u play it as ur used to see in all the life long in TC.

Just one thing to people who are saying that this game will be dead soon, rounds till 25was 10000 ppl online and now how many is online ? I THINK THAT GAME IS DEAD NOW NOT BEFORE

Memox, you always think about how to make TheCrims more realistic. Haven't you already notice that your changes make your game less popular and less played. As Jajcun said in round 25 there were ten thousand people online and the game was at its best! But now that your applying more and more realistic changes the game is losing players. Think about it, what do you want 10 players online and the most realistic game, or do you want a little bit less realistic game (but still very realistic) with ten thousand players. Hope you get me!

Jaka

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    FYI: It is not 100% sure that we will keep the training feature for next round.
    i dont understand, can u say , yes or no.. u will REMOVE stt from hp?
    or u go back with this stupid change, and leave the game as it is now..

but if u remove stats i think u gonna lose a lot of players, and if u remove and dont put the gym in normal TC, u will **** the game

dont remove

If you remove stats from hospital you will lose many players, because they don't know how make own strategy (they just do what another players write to do).

But, you will win new players, because you can play with one account and have more fun.
    The best thing in this game is hunt.

With stats in hospital, players NEVER need hunt to make stats. They just rob, rob, rob, milk, buy stats, milk, buy stats, milk... like a bot! You will lose botter, big teams and 1x1 players.

But you will win old hunters, new players, maybe chat players play too (because will be more easy and funny play The Crims).

I'm my opinion, you will lose and win players. (will be the same thing).

Online accounts won't mean players... and now you will have more players.

To your business it will be better, because you will give more opportunity to players to stay in top, so they will buy more credits.

Make a test

yes remove buy stats in hp!

MEMOX WE NEEED ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM ! NO ROBOT SYSTEM!

no more guys!
    Thebusinesscrims