Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by KlymPT View Post
    yes u dont speak "portoguesis"; u not even speak english so....
    steal nicks??? wtf are u talking abt??? LOL

u didnt reply to that, oops u dont have arguments ahah
    U really get excited just because you won a f***ing medal!lol
    life goes on, i dont care abt one medal, I just come here to congratz everyone and i called u "ass licker" because its what u are...
    haha is it was im ore YOU? who u think?

ok ur congrats is over.. now leave!! and stfu! oke kid.. u happy kid now?!
    dumb asslicker..

Its pointless speak with u, i advice u to instead of spending hours spamming guestbooks and suck balls leave this game and go learn english...

Pikacchuu: This is my final warning for you, and you'd better heed my words. Stop insulting other players, it is not the first time when you do it. If you wanted to congratulate the winners, that's ok, but it seems to me like you only want to start a flame war of some sort, and it wouldn't be the first time when you do it.

I wont say this again, so I really hope you got the message.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Pikacchuu View Post
    im not fighting anyone... i jusst like to tell ppl whos the WINNER! thats it.
    Yes we get this that Gang Stars won ..... and we see it . But only you are writting like this : Devils are noobs we know whos the best ....

as far as i see it ? isnt 15:4 now ? ... where was your mouth for other 15 rounds ? .....

anyway COngratz to top killers ... i hope next round will be interesting when stats are removed from hospital

Congratz too all too who not have win top 5, this was real hard round and thx too neksoo for a funny round and blaze 57 for help :**

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    Pikacchuu: This is my final warning for you, and you'd better heed my words. Stop insulting other players, it is not the first time when you do it. If you wanted to congratulate the winners, that's ok, but it seems to me like you only want to start a flame war of some sort, and it wouldn't be the first time when you do it.

Better to dont repeat is a waste of time he/she is too retarded to understand this

im not fighting anyone... i jusst like to tell ppl whos the WINNER! thats it.
    tard we can see we arent blind and if we dont see good we use glasses

ohh cmon asslickers... and its always deviLs :S haha u losst uk and losst top midalj aaahhrrr cmon guys u know whos the besst right?

hahahahahhahaa
    can u explain us what means "midalj"?
    Last edited by TheCrims; 11-14-2010 at 04:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrims View Post
    can u explain us what means "midalj"?
    He ment medal. His long awaited medal.

Default :)

Gratz to TeamBR for win
    next gratz Gangstarz ..they was better this round

Congrats all players who played fair, Congrats GS and Devil gangs too. Now it's more interesting to play, when both gangs are similar strong. Good luck to everyone next round! See ya

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post

Dear Kirk this im Dictatore...

im not fighting anyone and im defently not insult anyone.. i open this topic for congrats and peace!

2. i have not waited for this medal.. i have waited for nwo ore GanG StarS to winn the top.. im not devil i was offered to join it many time but didnt accept it ask umbroelshewy!

i jusst wanted to congrats GanG StarS & IceColdDAVIDLuCi

congrats goes to:

BRangusEV Team
    Hekate1 Team
    KatalikasN1 Always in top then play!
    Reakwon76 Team= good team again top 3 hope next time top 1
    BamHooliCivic Congrats almost top 5 but u will catch next time we hope!

and many others who wonn they own country good round!
    round 46 is waiting! new Chanse to Winn for Evryone! peace