Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loading..

Default Loading..

Remove this sh*t! In my opinion, it makes tc slowlier!!! Was much better without it!

Sorry for Off-topic, but i didn't wanted to make new topic. When will be unlogged accounts refreshed and deleted? I am waiting for account, which is offline ~7 months..

/ signed another shit added to the game remove that !

Quote Originally Posted by ICanDoTh4t View Post
    Sorry for Off-topic, but i didn't wanted to make new topic. When will be unlogged accounts refreshed and deleted? I am waiting for account, which is offline ~7 months..
    Probably in the next round
    TheCrims.com
    DrogBarth
    Old Crew Member since 2008 until 2013
    Old Support Crew Leader since 2010 until 2013

Why do admins, always introduce changes to games which make playing TC just worse?

You wonder why all people leave the game and hav a measly 3k online, maybe its coz u add stupid things like this.

All who played tc for a long time, will know, hunt here used to be very fun, and very good stats could be made.

Today you ****ed it just even more adding this, well done

p.s. Maybe 1 day u admins should look at the game from a players point of view, instead of adding implications without thinking the conseuences.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Frazer2k4 View Post
    Why do admins, always introduce changes to games which make playing TC just worse?

You wonder why all people leave the game and hav a measly 3k online, maybe its coz u add stupid things like this.

All who played tc for a long time, will know, hunt here used to be very fun, and very good stats could be made.

Today you ****ed it just even more adding this, well done

p.s. Maybe 1 day u admins should look at the game from a players point of view, instead of adding implications without thinking the conseuences.
    Totally agreed! Old times with hunting had easy to make 400k in 1 acc...

Admins took a long time to remove stats from hp, but they introduce a lot o shits quickly without ask to anyone, see the training center and this loadind image.

so why is there a poll section?

if u remored stats from hp why u introduced another ****ing similar feature??

****, good old days. Hunting was the best thing. True players at that time. Nowadays there's just players who play like a bot.

remove it !

Agree. Remove it!