Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default TheCrims On Facebook.

What about TC on FB? i mean not only a Fan page or something like this but an Application with the game..I saw couple MMORPG making their application on fb and at my opinion it's a good idea...What you guys thinking about this?

That idea sounds good, also should be good have The Crims on Orkut (Google's Social Network), much familiar here in Brazil.

TcMaThEuS.

I also think it is a good idea, I havent really studied the structure for integrating games with Facebook yet. I feel that my primary goal is to first create a version of TC that is fast, very stable and with features that players like. When that work is done we can start looking at new ways to expand the game.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    I also think it is a good idea, I havent really studied the structure for integrating games with Facebook yet. I feel that my primary goal is to first create a version of TC that is fast, very stable and with features that players like. When that work is done we can start looking at new ways to expand the game.
    Great to hear this. thanks. hope to see thoses features soon

As you might have seen on Facebook our new server has arrived and I am configuring it now as we speak. It will probably be put in production on Friday
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Nice! .