Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New round.

Default :s

Already has found something wrong three times and my rave create Practically EVERY day of thecrims and still finding

Memox or other looked above the level of crew Have to check it urgent .. I've lost 100k in one day only in GA: @ (yes I delete and create new rave before you ask, not just change the nickname of rave)

Quote Originally Posted by realmadridcf View Post
    For example:
    A new setting for our own rave in which we get energy, to secure it or something... we can have an option for the rave in which we can decide whether or not we agree for someone from another IP to join in our rave, if we click the option then our rave wouldn't appear for other players , or something similar to that, anything that would defend us from "the good guys" would work just fine.

yep ... im agree with u u should make that cause we loose stats everyday thats not good ... we play alot and those botters take in 1 sec ??? i dont think so ... or remove all crew's this rr and lets see if they will find us again or not...

I can assure you no information about raves are leaking out from any admin tool. All nightclub are encoded for admins so we cant know their real names.

About wsk and his methods. It is not the first time this is discussed. I hope he will make a post here and comment his actions but we can't count on it. There are ways in the game to get a pretty good view of what raves are new etc. First if you name your raves with similar names you will be very easy to spot. Say you name your raves rave 1, rave 2, rave 3 etc it is very easy to find all your raves using the search function. So use creative names for your raves.

About making a function of closed raves. I've thought about this before but havent progressed anything on it yet. What I dont like about it is that you can hide quite easily and avoid contact with real ppl and it might not be so realistic.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    About wsk and his methods. It is not the first time this is discussed. I hope he will make a post here and comment his actions but we can't count on it. There are ways in the game to get a pretty good view of what raves are new etc. First if you name your raves with similar names you will be very easy to spot. Say you name your raves rave 1, rave 2, rave 3 etc it is very easy to find all your raves using the search function. So use creative names for your raves.
    idk if this is real ... i have make very hard names for rave and he found them too ..... what about GA ??? he attack and he only wounded me , not kill ... i dont think so he can be very sure about attack... cause if i attack someone i will attack with much stats cause i dont know how much stats he got in gg... so plz memox make sure crew dont make anything stupid tell them our stats or rave's

About making a function of closed raves. I've thought about this before but havent progressed anything on it yet. What I dont like about it is that you can hide quite easily and avoid contact with real ppl and it might not be so realistic.

So getting killed everyday from GA even if u change u'r rave everyday and your rave is not even on your rabbit it's realistic ?!

RaulRealMadrid accept my skype

RaulRealMadrid if u on skype accept me

Quote Originally Posted by realmadridcf View Post
    So getting killed everyday from GA even if u change u'r rave everyday and your rave is not even on your rabbit it's realistic ?!
    Hehe no that ain't realistic either, maybe I should make a superman account for you

Please give me some of your account IDs and I will personally check if any admin has checked your accounts lately.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Hehe no that ain't realistic either, maybe I should make a superman account for you
    maybe 1 for me too :P

You have been attacked!
    (Day 27 21:51)
    You have been attacked by the gang HEre, you won! The gang member that was attacked was ******* .

Not only wsk are finding raves bro wsk is not cheating here is proof GA from EGYPT guys =)

So there is no cheating dilema about wsk he play clean . Now stop complaining