Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I am a seer LOL

Quote Originally Posted by TcMaThEuS View Post
    I dunno who was the translator some rounds ago, but I can remember that I've reported to memox some matters on turkish translations.

Something like: The Crims crew sucks

If wasn't you the translator, I'm sorry.

TcMaThEuS.
    its fixed many times ago
    Last edited by wearethechampion; 09-09-2011 at 10:57 AM.

I know VESIM, but to have that in translations, probably some translator did it. Yes?

I said don't know if was emre or not, i'm only remembering what happened.

TcMaThEuS.

Quote Originally Posted by swineInfluenza View Post
    I am a human lol .By the way i'm supportin' u for be crew
    I dont want to be a crew member.I just want to fix wrong translations.I also want you all to know that. most of Turkish translators take this job to earn "free" credits.They dont even care your texts

Quote Originally Posted by wearethechampion View Post
    i m asking you? sure. julie knows everything be relax.
    Look, you see? I dont even get what are you on about And you are in charge, lol that only makes me laugh Protectora knows everything huh? So why doesnt she know that you are not enough for this job?

Quote Originally Posted by TcMaThEuS View Post
    I dunno who was the translator some rounds ago, but I can remember that I've reported to memox some matters on turkish translations.

Something like: The Crims crew sucks

If wasn't you the translator, I'm sorry.

TcMaThEuS.
    It wasnt me

Quote Originally Posted by EmReFoReVeR View Post
    I dont want to be a crew member.I just want to fix wrong translations.I also want you all to know that. most of Turkish translators take this job to earn "free" credits.They dont even care your texts
    if you think wrong translation use there

Translations - The Crims Forum

if you think wrong translation use there

Translations - The Crims Forum
    I already use there! Go see, last two messages belongs to me and noone replied! Noone ever tried to correct it! Dont try to get out of this mess because you cannot, you go deeper anytime you try to get rid of it.

it fixed many times ago
    In my view point, just taking a fast look to the posts of this guy in this topic, I can clearly see that english is not his cup of tea, what I think that is the most requested skill to be a translator.

''It fixed many times ago" ??? Wouldnt it be ''It's'' and '' a long time ago " ???

I dont know that kind of EmRe but I can tell that his english skills is better than this other guy.

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnd3ad View Post
    In my view point, just taking a fast look to the posts of this guy in this topic, I can clearly see that english is not his cup of tea, what I think that is the most requested skill to be a translator.

''It fixed many times ago" ??? Wouldnt it be ''It's'' and '' a long time ago " ???

I dont know that kind of EmRe but I can tell that his english skills is better than this other guy.
    Kibe THE TEACHER !

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnd3ad View Post

If Protectora had chat with this guy, she would never let him to be translator..If he is in, that means she and he never talked.And this is interesting how could she let him in without talking? This is the point