Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default bring back the old system(r54)

Change back the won/lost stats percent in 1x1 fights to 10-15% for every fight , even if i kill the bastard..to receive 10-15% from his stats. You made that way , that , if you kill someone you receive nothing (this is a protection for small accounts you said)...but because of the lack of time i tryed to play last 2 rounds as a small player..and your system didnt helped me, just made me to hate the game even more(and im sure that im not the only one). Even if you are small..there is always someone smaller..and by killing him and won nothing but jail..is no fun. As a big player is even worse, because some noobs set ga on you, you lost 1kk stats or more, and recovering in 1x1..is imposible, because you win just 1-2k from every killed noob. And not everyone have a team, to stay and set ga;s everyday.

i like your idea, is somthing to put in the game in next rounds

I'm disagree with this idea, we have a balanced system now, if we do this we transform it into a hunt game and we don't want this. We want players can choice how to make respect, hookers/buildings-ships/hunt/robs and all this choices should have the same posibility to arrive in the top.

You are telling me this is balanced? i'm talking here about stats , not respect in the end. we can make stats 90% in ga and 10% in 1x1 attacks...and this is really not balanced.
    1-2% stats when we kill someone in 1x1 , because this system was designed to help small accounts, but..if i ga same small account and kill him , why i win ~10% of his stats and not the same like in 1x1?
    And hookers/drugs/robbs are not good balanced too. Wait to see the end of this round. Only few accounts, max 2-3 will have more than 100kk resp , because of the hookers and the rest will be under 40-50kk resp. You should change the max profit of miss blonde in 1.000.000$ or less at 1-2kk charisma, this way will be more balanced than it is now.
    Also , you should decrease the percentage of lost/won stats in ga. Now is too big, and few accounts with bigger stats in the begining are starting to create robbery gangs , noobs join to robb and they got milked 3-4-5-6 times every day (depends on how stupid they are), so , all stats go just on few accounts and the rest are balloons all round. Something must be changed here.
    Maybe i'm the only one who think that...but the numbers are in my favor, we all see that , every round more and more players quit.
    The best feeling in this game is when you attack someone in 1x1 and won stats. EVERYONE LIKE THAT!

I wait an answer from managers or someone above them, they are responsible with the game. I posted here because i want some changes , not just to talk or spam.
    Last edited by rockON; 07-29-2012 at 06:00 PM.

I'm definitely same think with rockon, We want r54 fights back, rockon is not the only who thinks like that, everybody wants it, It's not fair I won against a noob I gain 1 or 2 k stats he gang attacks me and take my 10 k stats, we need higher stast on 1x1 and r54 system was perfect. %80 players play this game for stats and game with that changes is so bad, you have to do something really

I agree with rockon! When i took ga i lost 300k.. when i win from 1x1.. i win like 2k from almost anyone.. so iti is impossible to do stats from hunt.. !! BRING BACK THE SISTEM FROM 54... maybe i will play next round... if not i will stop

i disagreed with rockon, and for me the best formula for x1 is the formula used before round 16. Before round 16 hunters played for fun not for make big stats and game are much better than now.

totally agree with aedigital, but i think 80% of players doesnt know how it was. I said it many times to come back to old times. For so many players this will be totally new thing not like now every round is similar to another from 40 rounds? I think this is a bit boring.

This is a very stupid idea...bring back R54 system and teams will have 100kk stats Solo players max 10kk and I think this will unbalance the game a lot...when stats are not so important and hookers payout less players have to rob and play for ships to make respect...and anyone can play ships and rob