Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Suggestion for the next round

1) Gangs vs Gangs, People vs People attacks only.
    2) Fight with the amount of Respect. Example if someone has 1.000.000 Respect he can fight only Persons with Respect +-30%, so the game is fair to all.
    3) If someone wants to play without gang just for himself to pass the next level he shouldn't need to make gang robberies.
    4) If someone don't want to play to kill other People he should pass next level without having to kill People.
    5) If u cant change the 3 and 4 above you should put Virtual gangs and Virtual players just to help players to pass next lvl. Virtual gangs that when a player goes in them to make the robberies it should make only 5 or 10 or 50 robberies and then the gang would destroyed. Virtual players with bad stats so we can make the kills to pass the next level.

Thanks for reading this.

I agree with you in 1st idea,

About the fights i think the people must fight with they want without worrying with respect

I think play alone is not the best way , everyone needs gang play alone gonna tired the players

i agree too

Quote Originally Posted by realist View Post
    1) Gangs vs Gangs, People vs People attacks only.
    No, otherwise the biggest fish in the pond, will always remain the biggest fish in the pond. If you can't assemble a Gang to beat him down, who will be able to challenge him in 1v1?

2) Fight with the amount of Respect. Example if someone has 1.000.000 Respect he can fight only Persons with Respect +-30%, so the game is fair to all.
    It can be discussed, although hard limitations are not something we would like to impose, but a stratification on the levels of enemies accessible at a certain respect value would make things more even.

3) If someone wants to play without gang just for himself to pass the next level he shouldn't need to make gang robberies.
    This is a multiplayer game, which you can play alone if you want. But in order to gain benefits and reach better rewards, you have to group with people, even if for a short period of time.

4) If someone don't want to play to kill other People he should pass next level without having to kill People.
    We like the requirements as they are now, therefore promoting multiplayer, players interaction and hunting is not something we plan to change.
    5) If u cant change the 3 and 4 above you should put Virtual gangs and Virtual players just to help players to pass next lvl. Virtual gangs that when a player goes in them to make the robberies it should make only 5 or 10 or 50 robberies and then the gang would destroyed. Virtual players with bad stats so we can make the kills to pass the next level.

Thanks for reading this.
    Thank you in turn for your suggestions, but we prefer real gang and player interaction, not virtual ones.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

[QUOTE=Kirk;227880]No, otherwise the biggest fish in the pond, will always remain the biggest fish in the pond. If you can't assemble a Gang to beat him down, who will be able to challenge him in 1v1?

yes but if he is in a gang u don't stand a chance if he attacks you.

and one more i forgot. you can change the captcha for bots. use image with numbers. example 6+2= and have a blank field to right the answer