Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default 9000 Strength & 9000 Tolerance decreased....!!!

To The Crims Team,

I would like to know how it happen suddenly a player hit me without sending me in hospital and i loose match
    and i loose match

You have been attacked by Colba3000 Day 64 @ 18:13
    You lost the match.
    Your intelligence decreased with 3060.
    Your strength decreased with 8392.7.
    Your charisma decreased with 2045.9.
    Your tolerance decreased with 8647.
    Your weapon did 23313 damage.

how it happen previously it was upto only somewhere 4000 but now its double and i have my Strength 167191.
    Can some one told me how it happen and when i have attacked on any one i just receive 100 strength 80 tolerence and bla bla bullshit....!!!

I request to Crims team justify my request and may be its due to they are "VIP" ....if it is VIP vs Normal player then it is bullshit strategy...!!!

Reply as soon as possible....cheers

Hello LordJack,

His opponent did not have the necessary stats to kill you, so just won the fight.
    You are a robber and a hitman it.
    Robber has bonus in robberies and hitman has bonus for assaults.
    VIP players will not have any advantage in the fight.

I agree with u Mr. peppe69 but the issue is here if he dont have "the necessary stats to kill you, so just won the fight."then why this much amount decreased...Fine if i loose 4000 or near about but this is not fair 9000 is a big deal and even though if i win the match coz i killes 5 i never be receive any amount increase like 8000 or near about always only 100 or 80 this is the big issue....and if he dont have states to kill me then why this much amount decreased.... can u give me more clear justification on my request ...and what i have to do to gain this much amount again ...coz its hard to gain 9000 ....okey i m a robber but the meaning is not like a robber dont have chance to win 90000,,,,can u make it clear to me....regards Mr. Peppe69 reply me on ASAP i m waiting for u r response..cheers

Quote Originally Posted by LordJack View Post
    I agree with u Mr. peppe69 but the issue is here if he dont have "the necessary stats to kill you, so just won the fight."then why this much amount decreased...Fine if i loose 4000 or near about but this is not fair 9000 is a big deal and even though if i win the match coz i killes 5 i never be receive any amount increase like 8000 or near about always only 100 or 80 this is the big issue....and if he dont have states to kill me then why this much amount decreased.... can u give me more clear justification on my request ...and what i have to do to gain this much amount again ...coz its hard to gain 9000 ....okey i m a robber but the meaning is not like a robber dont have chance to win 90000,,,,can u make it clear to me....regards Mr. Peppe69 reply me on ASAP i m waiting for u r response..cheers
    The amount of stats you get from an assault depends on your own and the victim's stats. The same thing applies to gang assaults except that the it is the total stats of the gangs that count. These are the increases you get:

Dear Mr. Peppe69
    According to your explanation if the stats Difference is between 0 to 9 % that mean gain is near about 6% which is maximum...correct,..!!!

but how a player know another player states..??? Coz only a player can see the respect thats it...!!!

according to you mr Peppe69 ...what i understand that if i have 170000 strength and the another player is near about 900000 then if he beat me or assult me so i have loose near about 161000 mine strength correct...!!!

and if it is like this then in order to recover all this state it required a lot of training season and another way is hospital which is going to decrease your respect and throw us out of race which is totally unaccepted ... Now my query is here that how to gain loose states ...tickets are limited or everybody should change there profession to HITMAN...then wht is the use of other 4 professions...??? this is bullshit "TOTALY UNFAIR & WRONG " ...So Its better i have a suggestion to crim Team withdraw your all 4 professions and keep only HITMAN... and wht i know now crim team making foolish all other profession guys and it mean also that other 4 professions are useless ...this is unaccepted...response me on ASAP...waiting for u r replay

we dont need to see your stats, according to a lot of expirience we almost know in 95% cases what is the strenght/tolerance of a player, (sometimes we use spykits)
    if someone with 900k hit you with your 170k you lose arround 4%
    and i prefer my profession and like it much gives more productions and for me hitman is useless, because i will not level up or grow up or can play, because i am very slow in hunting and will be slow in hunting for the rest of my life because i am not interessted in learning it got me ?

now keep calm and play

Dear Mr. Peppe69
    According to your explanation if the stats Difference is between 0 to 9 % that mean gain is near about 6% which is maximum...correct,..!!!

but how a player know another player states..??? Coz only a player can see the respect thats it...!!!

according to you mr Peppe69 ...what i understand that if i have 170000 strength and the another player is near about 900000 then if he beat me or assult me so i have loose near about 161000 mine strength correct...!!!

and if it is like this then in order to recover all this state it required a lot of training season and another way is hospital which is going to decrease your respect and throw us out of race which is totally unaccepted ... Now my query is here that how to gain loose states ...tickets are limited or everybody should change there profession to HITMAN...then wht is the use of other 4 professions...??? this is bullshit "TOTALY UNFAIR & WRONG " ...So Its better i have a suggestion to crim Team withdraw your all 4 professions and keep only HITMAN... and wht i know now crim team making foolish all other profession guys and it mean also that other 4 professions are useless ...this is unaccepted...response me on ASAP...waiting for u r replay
    Dont be upset little brother... i lost 25-30k stats... some player lost 150k+ ... this is just a game, and a good one too. you can raise your stats hunting... if you have 170k strenght try to attack ~80-90k respect players only, not bigger than that... till you learn yourself who have big stats and whos just a "baloon". it takes time to get used to this game, its not easy for a new players become pros.. but keep trying. good luck with that too

Dear Mr. Peppe69

What you don't understand is that if someone has 900k respect, it doesn't mean that he has 900k stats