Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RAbbits??

Quote Originally Posted by acerbburn
    rabbits are other users that u could own,.to do robberies and stuff with,..and then u could use them to ure benefit by milking them with ure main user and taking their stats without using up ure main user's tickets ,..

i have 7 users only now,...i putt them all in a gang and do robberies with them ,...hope i clarified ,..
    wat do u mean by "milking"??
    pliz explain more..

milking the act of transferring stats to one account by attacking that account (and losing) with other accounts .....

the reason for this is because the higher your main account gets the harder it is to make (or buy ) any other way.

you can also milk their cash but I dont wanna tell you all the secrets .... half the fun on this game is learnin new tricks

It seems to me then that the way to win a round would be to have like 200 rabbits.

It also seems to me that the top-10 and so on can almost be garunteed not to have actualy gotten that respect actualy playing the game on that particular character. They spend their time giving it stuff from their alternate accounts.

Seems pretty f-ed up to me. Its like the biggest hacker wins.

I dislike it as well.. if everybody just sticks to 1 or max 2 accounts (if one dies u can continue playing) I would consider it fair play.

Default hmmmmmm

Limiting the amount of rabbits eh, this will cause an uproar, why dont the creators limit them to 5 then, that seems fair enuff.....

And for the others that dont understand rabbits and how to do em PM me and i will help

just make them illegal again it was well more fun when ye stuck a rabbit in some fannys gang and milkd em , known fine well they were all actual players no rabbits