Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Red Relation - How does it work?

Hey guys, Im kinda new in this game, and Im having trouble understanfing the red relation. Some people say once you have full red relation, you won't be able to find anyone in Rave or nightclub.

How do you know if you have full red relation??

And if you have a red relation, do you have to get a surgery?

And what does it mean when you enter the Rave, you see only your name but not the others(I dont know if they are there or not cuz sometimes I get killed entering a Rave without seeing anyone) ...does that mean you have a full red relation and that you can't see them but they can see you?

Please Help me out, Thanks =D

hello .

red relations list contain the players u met in the nightlife .

when u can't see ur name in the rave .. that mean u have alot of red relations .. thats why no one is showing for u .. even ur name is dissappear too .

when u can't see anyone .. that mean u MUST do a surgury to clean ur red relations list ,, that will make u able to see the visitors again in the rave .

when u have a full of red relations .. the others can see ur name inside .. but u can't see them .. cuz u already have alot of red relations in ur homies list ,, as i told u before .. u have to do a surgury .

good luck
    Regards,
    Generozo
    Support & Abuse Member
    TheCrims.Com Crew

Quote Originally Posted by yAkz View Post
    How do you know if you have full red relation??
    you can't have more than 15 reds in your homies...thats why u can't see ppl in raves.
    As Generozo said, you need to perform plastic surgery to clean your reds and so any new relation would appear.
    .-=[ TheCrims FIRST Bot HunTeR ]=-.
    What doesn't kill you, It makes you STRONGER.
    Success is like being pregnant. Everybody congratulates you, but nobody knows how many times you got ****ed up !

alright thanks guys. But how do you know if you have a full red relation in your homies...does it say? The other day i had like 8 red relation but the next day, all of them are gone. Does that mean I don't have a full red relation and able to see people in the rave?

Quote Originally Posted by yAkz View Post
    alright thanks guys. But how do you know if you have a full red relation in your homies...does it say? The other day i had like 8 red relation but the next day, all of them are gone. Does that mean I don't have a full red relation and able to see people in the rave?
    u can see ur red relation in the homies icon .. the icon beside the msg's\inbox icon in the game .

the red relations u have .. it can't appear anymore .. when those players do a surgury .

cuz when u do a surgury .. ur red relation will be deleted .. from ur homies icon .. and from the other player which u had relations wz .. also dissappear from them side too .

thats why u found them gone .. cuz who'm dissapear has made a surgury .. he cleaned him self from the red relations

good luck
    Regards,
    Generozo
    Support & Abuse Member
    TheCrims.Com Crew

Thanks. I understand

invite me to any gang

caioox1