Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Nizari View Post
    I didn`t say that I don`t want them back. I just don`t like posts which are saying "ohhh admins need money so they are making whole game about credits". I also don`t like when somene is writing that TC is loosing players, it`s not truth. Thats why I commented here a little bit.
    haahaahhahaahahahhaahahhaahahhaahhaahhahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Pikacchuu View Post
    dont return buy stats! let it be like it is! its funner this and more ppl is coming on the game!

and harder to breake nizari record!
    U say this just because you wanna become a rob bot u have no ambitions.

Stats in the hospital must be implemented again in the game, cmoon put the price of the stats higher than it was, be here like a bot more than 12 hours to train accounts in the gym is very boring, if admins think this will work cuz its more people online, i think they are wrong, this is new thats why everybody wanna take a look, how its like to play a round without stats in the hospital, then this will get more boring, and people give up playing, please make stats return in the hospital

Quote Originally Posted by flaviorullz View Post
    Stats in the hospital must be implemented again in the game, cmoon put the price of the stats higher than it was, be here like a bot more than 12 hours to train accounts in the gym is very boring, if admins think this will work cuz its more people online, i think they are wrong, this is new thats why everybody wanna take a look, how its like to play a round without stats in the hospital, then this will get more boring, and people give up playing, please make stats return in the hospital
    Arent you tired to robb like a bot?! Cant you make stats without HP stats? Just remove the freacking noob GYM and there will be more fun in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by P3aceAndLove View Post
    Arent you tired to robb like a bot?! Cant you make stats without HP stats? Just remove the freacking noob GYM and there will be more fun in the game.
    I really dont understand where u wanna go with this conversation, but thats ok its ur opinion and i respect.

This new system is better than the other.

We can make more easier 1x1 account...
    We spent less time to get stats...
    We don't need buy +99+99+99+99+99+99(...)
    We need less money to get more stats...

We need change your minds... we all need "study TC" again, but we don't want to do that... because old school made it for us...
    Now, we have a new game... and we don't know how to play... why? Because we don't KNOW how to play TC, we just know how to do what a guy said.

Come on... please... stop cry and enjoy new TC...

We did it always when TC change a drastic thing...

Round 24~25 = end of Russian Drug's King
    Round 28~29 = buy all stats (not only strg and tol)
    Round 42~43 = change character (pimp, busin, etc...)

And now it...

We want TC2, but TC is still the best game... and are not the same.

If old players leave, new players will start...

If you want to leave, you can go.

You have a business... 90% of your clients just talk and never buy nothing... You will listen than?

I think TC need more easy options to make more people buy more credits... I have played another games and is COMPLETLY IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY WITHOUT "CREDITS" and it is possible in The Crims.

It's just my opinion... and sorry for my english or another things... I'm tired :$

now is better game...
    i wish one day they will remove also Gym.
    If you never failed you never lived.

Caio if this is a new game as u said, maybe they can change the name of the game, new name : Ex Criminals, Cuz active players want stats on hp back, and u just sit and whatch, you dont play , thats why u dont give a shit for this.

Quote Originally Posted by flaviorullz View Post
    Caio if this is a new game as u said, maybe they can change the name of the game, new name : Ex Criminals, Cuz active players want stats on hp back, and u just sit and whatch, you dont play , thats why u dont give a shit for this.
    I don't play???

I play EVERY round since round 21...

I don't play for stupid top gang... I don't have team to play for top respect or top killer and I don't have time (or patience) to play for topbr.

I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!

You and MANY others just play for topgg (FACT!!!).

Why I need lick someone to get stuped green medal? Why I need rob like a idiot for that? What did I win with this? NOTHING, because green medal is nothing...

If you don't like more this game, you can leave...

People change and continue with the same name... so, why this game need to change the name?

Stop cry... And I think like Amex... and I think could be forbidden to play with more than one account.

Many good players have stoped to play The Crims... you can stop too and you are not a good player.

PlastninjaN1 don't play more and many others... They all have their reason... if you have one, leave and be happy

Like Memox said: "This is not a democratic game"

Bye :*

Hello guys, i don't see any benefits with this changes... I have a little acc , 4 hunt but i didn't seen much ppl in raves...They who had vote to the new changes, thought it will be more hunters... but no way.. And they who said: Much ppl play the crims with this changes, have wrong. Few players have many rabbits to train them in gym.

I read some posts.. there memox said , they will don't put stats in hospital again.. why? Many ppl will return to play again... And Nizari.. before they changed the crims, you post: I don't think is a good idea , cuz the stats is the most important thing in this game... and KNOW U agree , why? cuz u want to no one will break your record or what?... I want back the old thecrims... cuz there are as many hunter as before.