Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: R 92 Changes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SlavoxFazzy View Post
    Great, you get what you wanted. How much players will be playing this round from the start ? Yeah but obviously not everyone is hunter, thats just your alibism ****ing words, you screwed up the game.... so great job guys, just keep it going
    I'm not sure what you mean but this change doesn't do much for the hunters . With or without the names people would've hunted would have milked their accounts and still would have still been able to enter in your rave even tho you had set a respect limit to it. I really do not think you understand what the change to the raves actually implies .....
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 01-12-2017 at 08:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    The best example is TOP KILLERS , we already had a person win it without actually hunting , now last round they have reached crazy numbers with the help of donations and VPN Accounts ( speculation ). When i said 40 kk it was an example the real number is actually 2 times bigger so we are talking 80 90 kk stats and that = 40 kk respect.
    I know and what do u think about some my ideas?

- put limits how many times u can start ga´s on one player
    - put limits how many times u kill player per round in rave/not per day, like is today/, after u get only stats from hits, not kill in stats.

or

- anonymous nightclubs OK, but only systems nightclubs, forbit/stop buy ur own nightclub. (but u must found balance between players and nightclubs, how many nightclubs u can implement) it will be harder for teams transfer stats on main acc - still same numbers online clubs all day - no benefit when u play 2am(50acc online) or 6pm(300acc online)

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    PS: the 5 k people online were multies never real people , we both played those rounds and If you remember our teams both had over 1 k accounts ...
    OFFTOPIC: i wrote about 5k ppl online, not 5k account online, oldtime was over 15k accounts online, not all was multies
    Olympic member

here is some data with the players online at those specific hours , how many rave do you think we should have? btw day 1 last round we had 950 players online at one point .

Round Day Online Date

91 13 684 2016-12-03 18:00:06
    91 14 632 2016-12-04 00:00:07
    91 15 416 2016-12-04 06:00:06
    91 60 621 2016-12-15 12:00:05
    91 61 800 2016-12-15 18:00:06
    91 62 537 2016-12-16 00:00:05
    91 63 384 2016-12-16 06:00:06
    91 64 563 2016-12-16 12:00:05
    91 65 658 2016-12-16 18:00:05

"put limits how many times u kill player per round in rave"- So 1 player can be killed let say just 10 times per round ? Doesn't matter who does the killing ?
    Ex: You kill me 10 times therefore Memox can't kill me anymore? Is this how it should work ?

Bebynho, your thinking is wrong all accounts "trust" when by more than 50% of the game playing it only trusted person BAN! for this account.
    accounts that have no activity in the game but they give up to kill BAN!!! BAN = -x kill

you think with these settings statistics will not be sold ?? you're wrong!
    back to the round of 73 He had the same settings my team gave the BR 15-20kk statistics which was enough one night to milk all statistics.

of course statistics will not be so much in circulation because all accounts which what editing they do Account fighting only 1vs1, All these accounts will die.

Edit:

you want to be all ok ? enter a reset statistics 2-3 times in the round (only reset the same statistics)
    and add Clubs to fight (only fights) Blocked option ga in these clubs
    Last edited by ksw; 01-12-2017 at 11:10 AM.

Hi,

Chill up guys, coz actually, nothing changes that much. It is important to make it harder for teams, but won't be impossible if you use your brain. If I would play I would win again with anonymous raves like I did before when it was firstly implemented. I'm not being arrogant, attention: just telling you that there is always a way to make it work Furthermore, a good player can adapt himself to the round characteristics. If he isn't able, then it means he isn't that good.

My opinion is simple: if this a solo account based game and these changes are great to help players that are teamless, so, why not? And don't forget I am a team leader (TBH) It should've been like this long time ago. The idea of the anonymous raves was mine long time ago and Bebynho never wanted to bring it back. Well, it's nice to see that after this wait I wasn't so wrong.

Specifically, with these changes, players that play for respect (regardless top inter or country) will be able to reduce the distance from opponent teams, as it won't be so easy for them to milk 80kk stats in the end like Beby said and well. About top killer, couldn't be better, last round was an example, Pablito and Xasapis were another perfect ones. To finish, I remind you that every game is (or at least should be) skill based. In thecrims you do not have amazing graphics or need 60 fps to run a GTA V or another modern game that recquires strong hardware, it is more likely a strategy-based game. So strategy is needed, competition is needed, skill is needed! Killing your friends or making VPN accounts is brainless, dirty and unfair. Therefore, every change that goes in that direction must be seen with good eyes. Good luck everyone.

Best regards,
    Stryker, the best player even in TheCrims.

Quote Originally Posted by ksw View Post
    and add Clubs to fight (only fights) Blocked option ga in these clubs
    That will be nice too.

Quote Originally Posted by StrykerPinho View Post
    Furthermore, a good player can adapt himself to the round characteristics. If he isn't able, then it means he isn't that good.
    Nice words!

Quote Originally Posted by StrykerPinho View Post
    In thecrims you do not have amazing graphics or need 60 fps to run a GTA V or another modern game that recquires strong hardware,
    Best regards,
    Stryker, the best player even in TheCrims.

yee are you sure ?

tell me why I have skips selection table victims in assault
    I have strong computer very fast internet and further the same, despite the fact that from 3 edition informs about this crew they do not know how to fix it
    assault napad.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ksw View Post
    yee are you sure ?

tell me why I have skips selection table victims in assault
    I have strong computer very fast internet and further the same, despite the fact that from 3 edition informs about this crew they do not know how to fix it
    assault napad.jpg
    Can you explain better? Because i dont understand your point. I am using a strong gaming pc and this game is eating no respurces, everything works okay except when is server lag but in rest everything is working okay

What if you do not kill anyone because I will not be fast? I neverl have the rank of Godfather Il lose power. sorry for English

Quote Originally Posted by dzimi4fun View Post
    What if you do not kill anyone because I will not be fast? I neverl have the rank of Godfather Il lose power. sorry for English
    Well I'm sorry to give you the bad news but I think there should be a balance here . I think that GODFATHER since it is the last level should be the hardest and one as the GODFATHER must kill people to reach said level . You do not need to be fast man you just need to be smart , there are always people that you can kill just hunt with 2 or 3 pages and only attack those you can kill . I know it sounds harsh but is not like you only have 10 TC days to reach Lvl 12 , you have 150 days.
    There must be a balance between hunting and robbing here at least when we are talking about levels.