Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sp00kYn1 View Post
    All portuguese players :-s I remind you that NN beat almoust all of them when they were a team xD Prophecy,LVSitano
    sp00ky NN is a great team, i dont have doubts abt that, i just talk abt some players that a think are good PT players, u dont play against them all, round 41 u played against only 2... And of course is impossible make a team with them all, half of them retired, and some players have "problems" with others
    Currently i think was only 3, 4 playing... u know we dont have a big team like NN (and when i say big im not talking abt the number of players here, im talking u are good, idk how many u are), we have good players but in small teams, u know are i mean? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Klym View Post
    sp00ky NN is a great team, i dont have doubts abt that, i just talk abt some players that a think are good PT players, u dont play against them all, round 41 u played against only 2... And of course is impossible make a team with them all, half of them retired, and some players have "problems" with others
    Currently i think was only 3, 4 playing... u know we dont have a big team like NN (and when i say big im not talking abt the number of players here, im talking u are good, idk how many u are), we have good players but in small teams, u know are i mean? :P
    Yep :P You`r right.

Wink

congratz pt team!!!!!!!

(devil)

PS: congratz to all pt players, if i am not wrong this was the best top20 pt ever, a sign that we are getting more and better
    Last edited by Timoteo; 06-21-2010 at 12:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Only4Win View Post
    Congrtz Everyone... BUT BRAZIL WILL WIN THIS WORLD CUP ANYWAY !!

BRAZIL WILL BE HEXA WORLD CUP CHAMPION ...

shut upp there wont never happend.. england ore portugal winn brazil lossers

nice round tugas

Exclamation

Top respect #36
    1.2Easy4Us
    Businessman
    Respect: 13700800

2.SickMogsT77
    Gangster
    Respect: 11855300

3.xSKxLipitu
    Businessman
    Respect: 5197490

4.NoName
    Businessman
    Respect: 5109870

5.Opportunity
    Pimp
    Respect: 4500000

You are right Spookyboy, NN "beat almoust all of them" not everyone,if we play with one team like klym post neither olympic beat us,NN? (rofl) dont answer :X but yea, its probably impossible PT have a team like that

in that round we didnt play for top inter noob . in that round only 3 players played for 1 RO , when we played for 1 inter we won

I think all PL players would kick ur ass :P but we probably will never find out.. and even if they play same time, kedul would probably tell "someone" to ban them.. and they would be banned like this round :*

Quote Originally Posted by Dictatore View Post
    shut upp there wont never happend.. england ore portugal winn brazil lossers

never happened ? what do you mean ? we are just 5 times world champion so don´t talk about what you don´t know HAHAHAHHAHA what about you guys from finnish ?? NO COMENTS (ROFL)

Quote Originally Posted by Sickmogst77 View Post
    You are right Spookyboy, NN "beat almoust all of them" not everyone,if we play with one team like klym post neither olympic beat us,NN? (rofl) dont answer :X

Quote Originally Posted by Sickmogst77 View Post
    but yea, its probably impossible PT have a team like that
    Go try make this team and accept my challenge. (No offence, I`m challenging just to determine who is better ) Round 44 is going to be very special.
    Last edited by Zakarumita; 06-21-2010 at 06:31 PM.