Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Now you have real feedback

I've been gathering this for some time and I feel that now is the time to present this.

Don't forget about my suggestions about having manually set logout time please

And thanks for reading this, it took me some time

0)I've just get random event when I clicked on "LOGOUT" button. I can't possibly think of any reason why it should be set on such a thing. Perhaps reducing number of events that triggers random events would help.

1)Plastic surgery - When you're taking drugs in your club and suddenly, there is someone here wanting to beat you, you have to do the only sane thing - go change "face" to hospital. But, you're in hurry and you have to choose face, which is one more click you have to make.

It can be fatal click, the one that makes you dead meat lying on a floor. What about to make "default" avatar being selected, for example the first one that's there ?

2)Training timing. It says that the training will be finished in let's say 11:41 - but you can click on complete training in 11:42. Can this message say that it will be completed in 11:42, the time when you can actually click on COMPLETE, which is point of it all ?

3)One little suggestion. When in gang, you can see avatars, nicknames, respect of people ... etc etc. But can you add also their flag there, as is in Top statistics ? It's not crucial, but it would be nice and interesting way to enrich the game

4)When buying new armour / weapon, can it automatically activate it instead of forcing you to click on this button to activate it manually ?

5)Also I would completely abolish MANAGE YOUR WEAPONS feature, I would make it much easier to activate/deactivate a weapon. I mean like by doing it directly from Armsdealer.php page. Simply adding new column with activate sign would do fine

6)When doing single/gang robberies, you have to select it again after each robbery. Simply having "last used robbery" there would be tremendous help for us, players. When doing "shoplift", you have to (for 100% stamina) select it again 20 times. Having it select before every robbery will be time saving feature.

Also, when I'm in AC / DF / FK gang, I suppose that we'll be doing this for some time, often for hours. Having it selected so that you can start new one by just clicking on "SUMMON THE GANG" would be big improvement.

7)
    Machine Gun(Durability: 100%)

... if you can add another row under this one with "DAMAGE 120 - 500" under it, it would be great. Seeing not just durability (thank gods that it's there so I know when my mean machine is broken), but also actual damage, which is actually more important.

When you have messages (info's about gang robberies, about you beating some bastards etc etc), you can see only one page. My suggestion is to make it more like guest book, so you can browse through all that happened.

I know that old messages are kept there, because when I delete those in message section, second "page" will replace it. They're there, only you can't access them without deleting current one so they'll move forward.

9)When you get medal for 1st place in the word, you will get one to your profile. It's showing your place and also how much respect you had. My ninth suggestion is to show this medal also TOTAL RESPECT of gang you were in.

10)If you're buying too much buildings, more than you can handle (intelligence/tolerance), it will show you message that you can't. It would be better to buy as much as you can and show that you can't buy more.

If you can have 45 buildings and you buy 60, it will buy 45 and tell you that you can't buy more.

11)Just a minor thing I've been wondering since R29. When there are images in random events, some of them have black line over them. Why it is there ?
    Last edited by MartyMcFly; 01-16-2011 at 08:34 AM.
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

agree with this. i think this steps could make game easier and faster. in my opinion game would find new players with this steps bcs they would say its easy to play. i think especially many captchas and random events are so annoying. i know its for us - no bots in game , but it would by nice to find some way how rob fast with rabbits...(this new targers are better than when we have to write two words)

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly View Post

1)Plastic surgery - When you're taking drugs in your club and suddenly, there is someone here wanting to beat you, you have to do the only sane thing - go change "face" to hospital. But, you're in hurry and you have to choose face, which is one more click you have to make.

4)When buying new armour / weapon, can it automatically activate it instead of forcing you to click on this button to activate it manually ?

5)Also I would completely abolish MANAGE YOUR WEAPONS feature, I would make it much easier to activate/deactivate a weapon. I mean like by doing it directly from Armsdealer.php page. Simply adding new column with activate sign would do fine

6)When doing single/gang robberies, you have to select it again after each robbery. Simply having "last used robbery" there would be tremendous help for us, players. When doing "shoplift", you have to (for 100% stamina) select it again 20 times. Having it select before every robbery will be time saving feature.

Also, when I'm in AC / DF / FK gang, I suppose that we'll be doing this for some time, often for hours. Having it selected so that you can start new one by just clicking on "SUMMON THE GANG" would be big improvement.
    1) wrong. In that case u should get od. but agree with the select automaticaly first face.

All the others ideas i quoted i think that it would make it easy for botters.

The ones i didnt quoted are irrelevant.

Well, adding FK (as opposed to previously highest robbery - AC) also made it easier for botters. A lot of new ideas this game is impementing makes it easier for botters. Except captchas.
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

more clicks to activate weapons, more clicks to chose robbery, more clicks to do anything will make it more difficult for botters, and that's the main problem of this game, credibility. So, i think that if the gameplay its a bit harder, that's not a problem if that's to keep the game clean of botters.

Click for bot, for automatic player will be ALWAYS easier, than for player. Because player is human and bot is computer.

One more click for bot is nothing. Captchas can work, because it's not just about a click, but about recognizing certain logical problem. But having one more click won't stop bots at all. Not even a little bit, it only will be more difficult for real players.

Someone else wanting to express his opinion ?

0)I've just get random event when I clicked on "LOGOUT" button. I can't possibly think of any reason why it should be set on such a thing. Perhaps reducing number of events that triggers random events would help.
    I believe this is because of the bots that would log on and off to use the gym..

3)One little suggestion. When in gang, you can see avatars, nicknames, respect of people ... etc etc. But can you add also their flag there, as is in Top statistics ? It's not crucial, but it would be nice and interesting way to enrich the game
    I agree

yes this would be faster and would make use less chances of going to jail becuze we forgot to activate it

this would not be really important if your weapon would be automatically activated when you buy it (like said in number 4)since most of the time you change your weapon is when you buy it.. but if it is not changed it would be easyer this way

you can already select shoplift by just pressing the ''s'' key its probably as fast... this would be an advantage for the bots i guess.. but without considering this, it would be good since you would not got to jail becuze you choose the wrong rob or something like that..
    7)
    Machine Gun(Durability: 100%)

... if you can add another row under this one with "DAMAGE 120 - 500" under it, it would be great. Seeing not just durability (thank gods that it's there so I know when my mean machine is broken), but also actual damage, which is actually more important.
    I believe the damage of your weapon is more important than the durability of your weapon so it would be better to have it there... but i dont believe it would be a big difference, because when your like over 10k stats you dont care about the damage of your weapon

When you have messages (info's about gang robberies, about you beating some bastards etc etc), you can see only one page. My suggestion is to make it more like guest book, so you can browse through all that happened.

I know that old messages are kept there, because when I delete those in message section, second "page" will replace it. They're there, only you can't access them without deleting current one so they'll move forward.
    i agree with this

10)If you're buying too much buildings, more than you can handle (intelligence/tolerance), it will show you message that you can't. It would be better to buy as much as you can and show that you can't buy more.

If you can have 45 buildings and you buy 60, it will buy 45 and tell you that you can't buy more.
    i believe it would be good for thoe ones who cant count ( the amout of buildings they can handle - the amout of buildings they have is not a really hard equation)

11)Just a minor thing I've been wondering since R29. When there are images in random events, some of them have black line over them. Why it is there ?
    yes why??? lol

Most of these ideas are not major but would make the game easyer to play for a begginer i suppose ! Most of these things are little things that are annoying me a little, i guess its like that for others too !

I'm sorry I havent given any feedback on this until now. Generally speaking good ideas, I think some of them can be implemented very easily. They will probably come round 48 but some of the smaller changes can even come with an update this round.

About nr 11. That line is a distortion effect to "prevent" botters from indexing the images, that is why the image size vary as well. This strategy has failed but a new version is coming out where you will see even greater variation on the random event images.

Thank you for your input!
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center