Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Bans

Default Bans

Pqp eh assim que funciona?? Um crew acorda com o ovo virado e resolve distribuir BAN do nada?/

*Legionaru
    Respeito: 95946 Invite me in , I want to talk with you

42 16:02] Legionaru Hello
    [42 16:02] Legionaru Who speaks english here
    [42 16:05] KTFalcone Talk to me, my friend
    [42 16:10] Legionaru I want to see ReeFzera and pooldead doing some cr robbs with their screen recorded

You are banned

Since you have been banned you are not allowed to create a new account this round. However, feel free to play on the beta version at http://beta.thecrims.com

Isso é empresa séria que visa lucro?? Precisam treinar melhor seus membros

Hello my friend

I have asked you and your friend to come and show me how you are performing gang robbs . As far I noticed I've been ignored so I took the next step in our case.

Have a good evening.
    Regards
    Legionaru

As abuse he can ask you to do that and consider that he is doing it just to give you a chance and not to get banned.

If you did get banned make a ticket to support , Abuse complaints and if you think that doesn't make you happy you can send me an email at [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    As abuse he can ask you to do that and consider that he is doing it just to give you a chance and not to get banned.

If you did get banned make a ticket to support , Abuse complaints and if you think that doesn't make you happy you can send me an email at [email protected]
    Acontece que ele resolveu dar ban do nada. Reolvido por outro membro da crew. A questão é: Pq antes de dar BAN, não certificar se realmente o jogador está trapaceando? A regra de vcs é dar ban e depois o jogador que vá chorar as pitangas?

É preciso reavaliar esses membros da crew que distribuem ban injustamente... Pq ao invés de passar a mão na kbça deles, não aprimorem essa função de distribuir ban aleatoriamente? Após o ban injusto esse membro da crew, reporta vcs?

Pa está cheio de jogador trapaceando o jogo, não da pra vcs ficarem distribuindo bans aleatoriamente!!

Hello ReeFzera,

First of all, if we have suspicious logs about your account, we have the right to ban.

Problem is, he took initiative and he invited you for a test before ban. Since, you did not reply him and ignored, he banned you for a test.

This is how we can go for suspicious accounts or investigated accounts.

If you have proofs that other players cheat, please do not hesitate to share these with us. So that, we can take action.

But, please do not come here and talk from air.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]
    https://discord.gg/kXhW4K229Z

Ok, but.. based in WHAT me and ReefZera were suspects? I was travelling this round until yesterday.. playing only via smartphone in my VERY FEW free time. Obviously slower than if I was playing with PC/note.. how can my slow moves can be on suspection?

Quote Originally Posted by eagleking52 View Post
    Hello ReeFzera,

First of all, if we have suspicious logs about your account, we have the right to ban.

Problem is, he took initiative and he invited you for a test before ban. Since, you did not reply him and ignored, he banned you for a test.

This is how we can go for suspicious accounts or investigated accounts.

If you have proofs that other players cheat, please do not hesitate to share these with us. So that, we can take action.

But, please do not come here and talk from air.

Olá gangsters,

Assuntos relacionados a bans são tratados apenas no nosso Centro de Suporte, na seção Abuse- Complaints only