Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

View Poll Results: How do you think Round 78 should be?

Voters
219. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep stats from GA and normal raves

90 41.10%
  • Remove stats from GA, make raves anonymous and limit single assaults to once every TC day

26 11.87%
  • Keep stats from GA and make raves anonymous

103 47.03%
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Midori i think u forget when i try made gang all the time and u tell ur camles stop hunt hamada will kick our ass =)) remmber this or forget? u even tell them stop go to raves afriad of lose i was robbeing all round befor ban was hunting like a man not afriad like a pussy and u wont play next round cause of some changed on raves big n44bs haha ga will still work but i know ur team cant go raves without big stats thats why u cant play next round and we all know how u started and used that bug of rest account at the beging to make big stats just thats why u uped big stats so dont cry about this change of game dont be pussy like always xd

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? The best team gave up?
    So they are good only in the easy way...?
    Come on boys!!!!!! U r THE BEST. Force!!!

Go Go Sycy Best Team respect ur chalenge . I am waiting u from first day not from 40 like last round

And Stryker i don;t cry about round type as u know i won all type of rounds ( Admins , Anonymous and Multi in 2 different accounts ) . I say is not faire other abuse of bug and bots ) . But let;s rock next go Sycylians friends go make my day happy and accept ur own chalenge (rofl)

Default asdas

Eu concordo com Peppe69 mas todos os jogadores devem ser ga atacado Se eles têm ou não gangue

its good make anonymous raves it mean how can hunt will be the best but why u still use min respect in raves iam noob will get stats from training and rob and make my rave min 100 max 110 and no one hit me what`s the good in this shit u make hunters hit hunters ..robber and all who cant play just he know how he rob and buy drugs in safe mode 2 end of rr no no no its not good idea remove min respect make all in danger .... who the best will win
    Never Give Up

Lol.. Returning after one year or two, nothing changes.. there will always be noobs crying, and noobs sayin they are the best!!

If even with annonymous raves its possible to transfer stats, why is this an option?? Just make normal raves and stop with this bullshit. Make a team and try to win the round, simple as that. And you dont need a ****ing 50 players team. You just need 5-6 good players who are willing to play to one account. And you need to make the right alliances.. nothing more. You all rather prefer crying than learn how to play, or push yourselfs to win against the hard teams. And of course, if you want to robb all day, just move your fcking ass to Classic. This is a HUNT teamplay game, and should ALWAYS be.

Just make possible to join a gang and accept GA, thats where the fun starts to grow. No one is safe that way, no one can hunt 24hours without watching over the shoulder. R67 was this way, and we made top4 (4 players) playing 50tc days with this system, two small hunters setting GA's, and the main account joining the gang accepting or not, depending on who was the victim. This way you need credits, you need to know the players, the gangs, the teams... i think its more fun and gives more chances to low teams. If not, we have the best team with a gang with 50 people and XXX million stats that cant be hit the whole round... Ok they have merit for that, but the game loses the competition itself... No fun in that. And I believe every top player agrees, the fun in this is the competition... not winning the round in the first 20 days. Anyway i can be saying big bulshit, because i dont play since r69, and that was a multi round. This is just my honest opinion.

No team is unbeatable... i've rapped ReakBoys, and also been rapped.

Quote Originally Posted by shs View Post
    its good make anonymous raves it mean how can hunt will be the best but why u still use min respect in raves iam noob will get stats from training and rob and make my rave min 100 max 110 and no one hit me what`s the good in this shit u make hunters hit hunters ..robber and all who cant play just he know how he rob and buy drugs in safe mode 2 end of rr no no no its not good idea remove min respect make all in danger .... who the best will win
    cry of noobs who can only hunt limit raves

Sdrizzz True Legend

i hate you syc criminals on virtual life come portugal .|.
    Attached Images Attached Images